Do you have a cat.  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a cat.

• Yes I have a cat.
    • No I do not have a cat.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two cats and a dog. Boris is good (he looks like Craws avatar), he usually leaves my yarn alone. Tasha I need to watch. She likes to chew the tails off and if I'm not careful will sever the yarn I'm working with.

no cats now

but had two for a long time -learned to crochet with one in my lap and one on my shoulders

that is when she wasn't chasing the ball across the room

i remember getting up one morning with every ball in my bag strung around over and thru the furniture, she must have had a blast but was , of course, soundly sleeping:devil and denied having ever seen a ball of yarn:yarn

There are 5 :cats at my place. I can't crochet with them around. Since they are forbidden to go into the bedroom, I crochet in the bedroom. And at work during my lunch hour.

b5c7bdad.jpg

Midnight a/k/a Mouth (she cries for attention a LOT! )

Samantha a/k/a Sammie

4dde7c79.jpg

e779a41f.jpg

Emily a/k/a Fat Stuff

Claire a/k/a Calico Claire

c8f3e418.jpg

Jessica a/k/a My Little Orange Blossom

f65fb2d9.jpg

3 Cats and 2 Ferrets here. My oldest cat likes to 'sneak' into my lap so that she can 'cuddle' with me while I am crocheting. I know she's just using it as an excuse to watch and get as close as possible to the yarn so she can play with it.

Hehe my 12 year old does not seem to notice the yarn or me for that matter. But my kitten Rose wants to lay on my chest while I crochet and has her eyes trained on my hands while I crochet.

rosesface.jpg

I have one. He's 5 months old and since getting him, I get very little crocheted!! lol When he was smaller, he could just lay on my chest and I could crochet with him there but now that he's bigger......I can't see over him and the sheer action of crocheting makes him think I'm playing...so unless he's sleeping, I don't crochet. Kind of makes me feel like I have another baby!! LOL

lol my 10yo Ginger female - Lily doesnt care if im crocheting as long as she can have a snuggle.. wether it be on my shoulders, feet or just laying with her head on my lap :D

I have one -- Franklin. He loves to come snuggle with me while I'm working on crocheting or knitting. I always tell people he's helping me <LOL>.

I've got 3 cat's now. Only had 2 but the daughter and her family have moved back to Washington State after over 5 yrs of being stationed in Norfolk, VA. I have adopted thier cat Miss Kitty while they kept the 2 dogs. They could only have 2 pets at the Apt.

I have one kitty...a tortie named Toots. Well, that was the name the animal shelter had given her, but we call her Big K :lol When we first got her, she was sickly and scrawny. BUT, after a trip to the vet and lots of TLC, she's gotten pretty chubby. She loves to play with my yarn, but ONLY when I'm trying to crochet. I guess its no fun for her if its just laying there, doing nothing. Sometimes she'll get a little jealous and jump right into my lap and plop down on top of whatever I"m working on, but for the most part she's a good girl. :)

Archived