Look what I got yesterday 5/16

Yesterday was a busy day. We had 2 Dr Appointments, and lots of time in-between them. So off we went to Target for a little look around. Nothing special, except I got a waffle iron.:clap

Anyway, when we were done in Target, we came home, as the second appointment was at 2 pm.

While we were home, the mailman rang the door bell. Now he only does that when he has a package for us. I looked at the Dh and asked if he ordered anything, he said no and I know I didn’t, so I went and answered the door.

Darn if he didn’t have a package in his hands and it was for me. DH thought it might be something I ordered and forgot I ordered it. :mail

I opened it and out came a beautiful shawl. It is white and soft. The Dh took some pictures and in one I was saying I look like a butterfly. It just drapes beautifully. So I want to thank my friend in Brooklyn and to show off my new shawl. It sure perked up my day. Isn’t it beautiful?

th_8x6spFriendsGift.gif (clickable) th_8x6zmFriendsGift.gif

Right now it is between 85 and 90 degrees,:hot but as soon as it cools off, this will come out and get lots of use.

Absolutely lovely!

Oh, and can I come over for a swim??:lol

Very lovely. Don't quite need it now, but I am sure it will get plenty of use later.

:manyheart

You do so much for others here, Mary Jo; you deserve to get a surprise, too! The shawl is really pretty. I still get cold with the air on (I take care of that, though; by going outside for a few seconds, then come back in... ) Congratulations. :c9

Tina

Mary Jo, your half-moon shawl is just gorgeous. You are a lovely person so I am not surprised that you received such a nice gift. It's perfect for sitting by the pool on a cool winter evening in Tampa.

Archived