MOMS Club(r) Comfortghan

ZingyZoid

A couple of months ago we found out that the father of one of our members was losing his battle with cancer. After seeing all of the comfortghans talked about and posted here I decided I wanted our group to make one for this member. It took some time but we had a lot of Moms contribute squares and those that neither knit nr crochet quilted squares. The center square is our MOMS Club® logo. I am so proud of the way our Moms pulled together and the way this turned out.

MOMSComforghan.jpg

The picture doesn't really do the colors justice. I've given it to another member to wash but when I get it back I'll try to get pics that show the colors better.

There are more photos here:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zingyzoid/detail?.dir=/4834&.dnm=1329.jpg

That is amazing!! What a wonderful gift ya'll have created. My husband is sitting next to me and when the photo loaded he actually said "that isn't crocheted, it's a quilt!" Of course I had to show him your other photos, but he said it looked wonderful!

Donna

That is beautiful.:clap

The thing that amazes me is that not only is it corcheted and knitted, but the quilters were able to work on it also.:hug

Lots of love and time went into that and I take my hat off to you all.

You should be very proud of your group.:hook

Archived