May C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

I know, I know it is not even May yet, and the new bag is up. May is the month of Mother's Day and Flowers:flower. So with that in mind............

It is time to show the newest Crochetville Tote. This month’s is called Lady Bluebell. I can hardly believe this is tote number 23.

The pattern of course is from Lily and called Victorian Charm. http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/Leaflets/SpinRite/SR_570817_victorian_charm_main.htm

The yarn used is Peaches and Cream. ww color Shaded Blue, with white handles and outline. The pocket is in size 10 DMC traditions in sky blue and the lettering is Aunt Lydia’s Classic in Navy.

When I look at this bag, I think of Bluebells, Lark spars and lots of berries. Of course blue is my favorite color, so I do hope you all like the looks of this one.

Off now to see what I have for next month’s bag and maybe a couple of dolls.:crocheting

4x3CrochetvilleXXIIIMayLadyBluebell.jpg th_8x6CvillXXIIIMayLadyBluebell.gif (clickable)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope your not too early i've been waiting all week for this post. sitting on the edge of my seat wondering:think.

i know whoever gets this bag is going to love it because once again you out did yourself.

now for the may table?????

blue is my favorite color too. :manyheart. I alwaqys look forward to the new bag of the month. I can't wait to see some pansies and petunias those colors growing in my flower garden. We had snow on Monday and rain today, I wantto see some nice weather, I miss the colors of spring and summer.

:flower:flower:flowerI LOVE IT!!! You did a marvelous job capturing the essence of spring color! It reminds me of the lovely bright primroses we saw in the early spring in the hill villages of Austria! Keep up your lovely inspirational work!!! :manyheart

Another very nice bag! It reminds me of spring with all the pretty colors of flowers in bloom this time of year. Not too early, I was wondering at the beginning of the week if we would get to see your May bag and of course be on pins and needles waiting to see who the lucky recipient is. Now just waiting for the May table.:)

Thank you all. This bag was a little hard to see, till it was done. This was the first I really was worried about, but once it was put together, it came out good.

Now to answer some questions.

For those of you who are new, these bags go to someone every month. I have no rhyme or reason as to who I give them to. Sometimes I have help picking out the person.

The graph for the pocket is one I made my self, and is very easy for anyone to make.

My photographer :photohas been very busy the last couple of days taking pictures. One was of course the bag and the other was of a doll that went out yesterday, but will not be shown, till I know it got to the person I am sending it to.

He took the pictures of my table this morning, and is working on them now. Maybe I should give him a lunch break.:scrachin Nah, when he is done I will feed him. :rofl

Thanks again for the compliments on the bag.

Archived