May C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful bag, Mary Jo! You never cease to amaze me! Every month you manage to come up with beautiful color combinations that translate into gorgeous bags! You're really something else! :cheer

Wow, that is awesome. I am always so amazed at other people's talents. Everything about it is beautiful, including your generosity. Thanks so much for sharing. :yarn:crocheting

You, my lady........ are a machine! Each bag more beautiful than the last! Great job as always!

Oh MaryJo was sooo excited when I saw this thread. Yet another beautiful bag. I'm sure it will bring great joy to the lucky member who recieves it. Your kindness is overwhelming. Cant wait to see who the fortunate person is this time round!

Some lucky person is going to be dancing on the ceiling. I know I still am. You have no idea just how beautiful these really are until you hold one in your arms. I take mine evrywhere and it sits next to my bedside each night. I am afraid to put it down and move too far from it because I dont want it to disappear.

Archived