kassies own designs - magnets

kkms

so i have been teaching kassie to crochet. she is doing very well as you soon shall see but it is slow going....she is either very into it - or can't be bothered. typical 8 year old -

so one day during school vacation she had this idea in her head picked up a hook and some spare yarn i gave her that i won't use and off to work she went - and this is what she came up with....

clickable

th_IMG_1534.jpg

i can't believe my little girl did this - i can't design anything to save my soul and this she did in a couple of hours. i hope she continues on this path! the elephant and giraffe went to her best friends mom - and the piggy is for her nene. we made them into magnets. can't wait to see what else she comes up with.

i am so very proud of her

Fantastic work Kassie! You are doing great to be designing already! Mom, you have every rightto be proud of Kassie. Fantastic stuff! Hmmm, a new set of hooks might have to casually find its way into your home. :)

Wow Kassie you are a brilliant crocheter. I love the things you have made. I can't wait to see what you do next. Your mummy must be so very proud of you and you should be very very proud of yourself!

xxxxxxxx

Archived