kassies own designs - magnets

kkms

Fantastic work Kassie! You are doing great to be designing already! Mom, you have every rightto be proud of Kassie. Fantastic stuff! Hmmm, a new set of hooks might have to casually find its way into your home. :)

yes and then maybe she will stop loosing mine!!!! little booger. everytime i turn around she has taken and lost another of my hooks. now i keep all the ones that i am using on a project buried in that project so she can't find them.

No way a 8 year old carnt be that great ! i am 32 and i would have trouble creating that :yes well done 100/10 you go to the top of the class :clap

i hear ya there - i can't do it either - moms gonna be jealous if this is something that she can seriously do - after all it is me that taught her everything she knows as of now and thats not much - shes only doing sc and hdc - i need her to start getting her stitches even.

Wow! That's wonderful. My 15 year old can't even grasp the single crochet. No matter how many times I show her, her pieces just get narrower and narrower . . .:lol

Archived