Little Pouch

Donna

Bet you guys didn't know I could actually crochet! :wink I can't remember the last time I posted an FO! :lol

Here is a little pouch I made for my Secret Pal, Heather, as part of her reveal package. No pattern, just made a rectangular pouch with black J.P. Coats Crochet Nylon (all sc in the round) to fit the 7-inch all-purpose zipper I bought. Then I sewed in the zipper and a satiny lining (made from some bits of fabric I have around--I don't do much sewing, but I have all the supplies :P ). It's far from perfect but made with love, so I hope Heather will pretend she doesn't see the minor defects! :P

minibag1.jpg

minibag2.jpg

minibag3.jpg

I was drooling, I mean looking at that over on the Secret Pal thread earlier.

Very very nicely done. It's beautiful!

Who know Donna could crochet??? hehe We apreciate the job you do around here even if it keeps you from crocheting alot.

You and the rest of the village council are the best!

She crochets! Wadda you know about that? :yay Nice purse. I have some of that nylon, in beige, but haven't tried working with it yet.

How is that thread to work with? What size hook did you use?
It's kind of slippery, so it took some getting used to. This is the first time I've tried it. The label called for a G hook but I used an H.

DONNA CROCHETS? Who knew???? :eek Does Julie & Tiffany and all the other moderators crochet also??? :think:devil BTW, that's a really great zippered pouch! :D

Now if I could just learn to sew :blush I might be able to do something like that. :lol
My mom taught me to sew both by hand and machine when I was little. I made a lot of wonky hand-sewn doll clothes. :P I needed to brush up and learn "the facts" :lol about machine sewing so I took a once-a-week evening beginner's sewing class at my local community college last year. :c9

I AM LUCKY - Nah nee nah nee! :devil hahaha just kidding!

I LOVE IT TO PEICES!

The pictures do not do it justice. It is absolutly stunning and crocheted so well too! She did a terrific job and the liner and zipper are sewn in so nice!

Thank you soooo much Donna! :yay

Beautiful job. :clap

I love the lining.

I can sew, (taught by my mom also) but just don't like it. :thumbdown

I cringe when ever I have to sew something together.

Archived