Little Pouch

Donna

I sewed in the zipper and a satiny lining

LOL I thought you said 'sanity' lining. :lol I guess what I lack the most is what I read more often.

Donna it's fabulous, it looks store bought! Beautiful!! :clap

V. nice, Donna. I have 3 sk of that cord that I want to make into a med size bag, and was wondering what size hook, etc. I tried to get started but my hands started to ache. I am ready to try again! Yours is Really Cute!:cheer

Very professional looking! I'm a dragon nutcase, so I'm madly in love with that lining. Every girl can put a little pouch like that to excellent use, Heather's going to love it!

I sewed in the zipper and a satiny lining

LOL I thought you said 'sanity' lining. :lol I guess what I lack the most is what I read more often.
:rofl I can see where that looks odd! :P I have no clue what the fabric was, just something I had in my stash, so I just called it what it felt like... satiny. :P

GReat job, Donna. You know it is really dangerous to tell people you can sew. My daughter rooked me into telling the band directors & I just know it's going to come back and bite me!:lol

donna, that is wonderful, bet she loved it. lucky girl!!!!! i imagine you don't get a lot of time to crochet. but i have to tell you that you are VERY MUCH appreciated here in the village. you and the other moderators do a awesome job, i think we should have a thank you moderator week so we can properly thank you:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol again you did a great job:yay :yay :yay vicki

Archived