Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeanne,

love your colors, and I know exactly how you feel on the amount of time it takes to get around. I have only 4 more rounds to go (it was a 6 yesterday, and two rows was all I got done, it takes me about and hour and a half to get a row done now, it is huge!) I really want to get it done, but it is big bulky and hot, oh well at least now I can fully appreciate the effort it takes to make such a large piece.

Jeanne,

love your colors, and I know exactly how you feel on the amount of time it takes to get around. I have only 4 more rounds to go (it was a 6 yesterday, and two rows was all I got done, it takes me about and hour and a half to get a row done now, it is huge!) I really want to get it done, but it is big bulky and hot, oh well at least now I can fully appreciate the effort it takes to make such a large piece.

Thanks to all for the encouragement...got 2 more rows done since I posted earlier. I'm determined to get this done by the weekend. I also want to make a matching pillow for it. I already have one side of pillow from the original RR I started and wasn't pleased with. I never frogged it so with the left over yarn from this RR I should be able to complete the 2nd side and VOILA! RR with matching RR pillow.

RR.jpg

WOW - this afghan is gorgeous - I love it! I still haven't been able to get out to get my yarn for this afghan and it's very frustrating:thair I was thinking of doing mine in the Red Heart Lipstick with matching colors. It's probably good that I haven't bought yarn yet in case I changed my mind again. I have seen so many beautiful afghans that I just can't decide what color I want.

I picked my rr up last night and the hook wasn’t with it.:(:eek I have no clue what size I was using. So I guess I have to play around a bit to figure it out

That happened to me earlier today and my family were laughing at me freaking out cause i couldn't find it. They kept saying you have fifty hooks just get another one they don't understand the different sizes. they think any hook will do.:hook

It's Spring Break and I am supposed to be cleaning my house. What am I doing? Playing!!! :blush

I frogged what I did last night. Just not laying right. So this is what I did today. I wish now I had done the new points in a different color, but not sure I want to frog again.

So without further ado (?) , here is my spring break experiment at 12 points.

2008Crochet-1.jpg

Okay, that pic isn't very good, here's another with half the next row.

2008Crochet079-1.jpg

Sorry but I will do better tomorrow... Just want to say that I love all the progress on the ghans!

I have posted a link to see everyones ghans but I am not done... just tired... why am I tired?

I am done with mine!!!!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

Crocheted 7 hours straight tonight to finish it!

6+12+24+pt+done+015.jpg

Frontside

6+12+24+pt+done+backside.jpg

Backside

I just wanted to tell everyone that all of your hard work is beautiful :manyheart

I am still in on this, have some WIP's to do (Cancer squares - almost done with that) then I can start. :blush I could post a pic of my yarn still in the skein along with the hook and pattern :devil but I can not compare with what everyone has been sharing :crocheting

Keep up the great works of love!!!:hook

Sorry but I will do better tomorrow... Just want to say that I love all the progress on the ghans!

I have posted a link to see everyones ghans but I am not done... just tired... why am I tired?

I am done with mine!!!!!

6+12+24+pt+done+015.jpg

Frontside

Backside

Sue it looks fantastic. Well done. I just love that green color. Must get some, is it red heart.:clap

It's Spring Break and I am supposed to be cleaning my house. What am I doing? Playing!!! :blush

I frogged what I did last night. Just not laying right. So this is what I did today. I wish now I had done the new points in a different color, but not sure I want to frog again.

So without further ado (?) , here is my spring break experiment at 12 points.

2008Crochet-1.jpg

Okay, that pic isn't very good, here's another with half the next row.

2008Crochet079-1.jpg

Beautiful, I love the look of it. Great job!

I am done with mine!!!!!

:cheer

6+12+24+pt+done+015.jpg

Frontside

Backside

That is really cool, awesome job!

Good Morning.

I have been working away on mine. I now have 2 areas of the squares sewn on & 2 squares done on the next set. :cheer I'm almost there, WEEEeeeeeeeeeee.................:D

Have a wonderful day! I'm going back to my :hook. Chow babes. :D

I am done with mine!!!!!

6+12+24+pt+done+015.jpg

Frontside

Backside

Congratulations, Sue! It's awesome!!! :cheer

I am done with mine!!!!!

6+12+24+pt+done+015.jpg

Frontside

Backside

Congratulations Sue, I love the colors. Ok, now that you have it flat and figured out can you write this all down so I can do mine:lol. I figure that way I could do it without getting frustrated from the puffing.:D

Been down and out with broncitis. Haven't knit, haven't crocheted, haven't even read and reading is next to breathing in my book. Okay not true. I made some little amigurumi owlets. :hook

Have played a bit with my RR. I've messed with Monica's 8 point pattern and thinking of doing mine up as a 8 - 16 - 32? Okay maybe just 16, but I am very happy with how the middle is laying. So.... going to see how far I get this time.

Pictures soon, I hope.

Archived