Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to put my ripple down for a bit. I need to make a graph ghan for a friends son. I've tried to work on it as much as I could this weekend but only got 4 rows added on. I'm hoping to maybe sneak a row or two in each week until the graphghan is finished. Then I'll be back to work on it full force again :yes I'll still come in here to see all the beautiful ripples and when I make some progress that you can see I'll post a picture.

Hola!! Everyone's RR are just gorgeous. Ive missed you.:yes Welcome to the new joiners :cheer:cheer The more the merrier :yay Vaca was great - now Ive got some work ahead of me - finish my blue rr and start on the BIG one - right Sue!! I promised to give it a shot!! Hey, hope all's well with Darski..

Good to be back. :woo:woo:dance:dance

Hola!! Everyone's RR are just gorgeous. Ive missed you.:yes Welcome to the new joiners :cheer:cheer The more the merrier :yay Vaca was great - now Ive got some work ahead of me - finish my blue rr and start on the BIG one - right Sue!! I promised to give it a shot!! Hey, hope all's well with Darski..

Good to be back. :woo:woo:dance:dance

Welcome back, Christine! Glad you had a nice vaca! We missed you! I have to finish my rainbow rr, then it's on to, ahem, yup, the BIG ONE! I told Sue I would be brave and give it a try too! So we're in this together. Bet you get yours done first, lol!

Welcome to all the newcomers too! Always nice to have new people join!

Everyone's ghan are beautiful! :cheer

Okay all, I am seriously concidering rejoining and trying Colleen's pattern (thank you for letting us use it!) One question- What size hook are you using? I really should get a couple of other projects finished first, but probably won't be able to wait to start this one. :lol:blush

Christine welcome back and nice to meet you. Im glad you had a nice holiday.

Whats the big RR you girls are going to do.

Hi Wendy,,, the big one is the 6 to 24 pointer... Im doing my first RR ever,,,but kept it at 12... the big one adds up to 24 points....

Is that frogs I hear???:laughroll:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ok Ann,,,,we're in this together now :) Im psyched... but I do have to so more work on my blue rr,,, so that will give me time to ease into 'the big one" YAY!!

glad to be back:clap:clap:clap

Tab, that black and white one is derived from a baby pattern -I think it's a Liesure Arts download. Someone posted it a little further back....

Okay, here it is. The squares in the first pic. will be what i'm adding towards the end. I just couldn't wait to make some to see how they look. :blush I think the indoors pic. match the colors a bit better then outside pics.

(clickable)

th_000_0266.jpg

th_000_0265.jpg

th_000_0264.jpg

Thanks for looking. :manyheart

Tab, that black and white one is derived from a baby pattern -I think it's a Liesure Arts download. Someone posted it a little further back....

Thanks Judy. I saw that but i'm hoping they have it in stores too because I can't buy online. Believe it or not i've never owned a credit card. :eek

Well, I am almost there. The last set of points is on now. I have completed one color after the points and I have just begun the second one. So I guess there are 11 rows left to do. They are each taking quite a bit of time now, since the circumference is so big around. The point to point size is 64 inches.

This one, unlike the "other" goes from 8 to 16 to 32, so there were lots of ends to work in. Originally, I wasn’t happy with the Banana Berry (the variegated color) as an edging color, since it seems to fade into the yellow and the green, but overall I am pleased with the way it has turned out. I would like to finish it by the end of this week, but Football/Wrestling Son will be coming in for Spring Break on Thursday, giving me many more things to do that are not nearly as important as MY CROCHETING!!!

Thanks for letting me share! DH has very little interest in my projects, and no one around here that I am friendly with crochets. Keep all those beautiful pictures coming! They are giving me a lot of inspiration to be a bad girl and go out and buy more yarn! (But collecting yarn is cheaper than therapy!)

AztecSun5.jpg

Well, I am almost there. The last set of points is on now. I have completed one color after the points and I have just begun the second one. So I guess there are 11 rows left to do. They are each taking quite a bit of time now, since the circumference is so big around. The point to point size is 64 inches.

This one, unlike the "other" goes from 8 to 16 to 32, so there were lots of ends to work in. Originally, I wasn’t happy with the Banana Berry (the variegated color) as an edging color, since it seems to fade into the yellow and the green, but overall I am pleased with the way it has turned out. I would like to finish it by the end of this week, but Football/Wrestling Son will be coming in for Spring Break on Thursday, giving me many more things to do that are not nearly as important as MY CROCHETING!!!

Thanks for letting me share! DH has very little interest in my projects, and no one around here that I am friendly with crochets. Keep all those beautiful pictures coming! They are giving me a lot of inspiration to be a bad girl and go out and buy more yarn! (But collecting yarn is cheaper than therapy!)

AztecSun5.jpg

I love you RR i like the colors

Pretty colors, Tab!! I like that 4 square addition that's put on the end better than other ways of increasing it...so farn anyway. I haven't tried it yet.:Po

And you and my FIL (aka Curmudgeon) are the only people I know who don't have a credit card:yes

Okay, here it is. The squares in the first pic. will be what i'm adding towards the end. I just couldn't wait to make some to see how they look. :blush I think the indoors pic. match the colors a bit better then outside pics.

(clickable)

th_000_0266.jpg

th_000_0265.jpg

th_000_0264.jpg

Thanks for looking. :manyheart

WOW!!!!! :woo:jumpyay:woo That's incredible!!! May I ask what colors you used? I think it would be fantastic for my living room.

Wow everyones ripples are beautiful.

Tabby I love the blues. Your son is right it does look like water.

ladydiva (sorry don't remember your first name if you posted it :blush) yours is stunning. I like the other one too with the black.

Wrestling Mom, your's looks great too. I like how the variegated looks in it.

AztecSun5.jpg

seems like we are still close together, football mom. I have 6 and 1/2 rounds left on mine. You are right, it is taking forever to get around each row now, I think all those points slow me down just a bit too. :blush

I love the way yours is working up! Good luck on the rest of it and looking forward to the finished product!!

Archived