Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

Thank you everyone. :manyheart

LadyDiva~Your RR is beautiful, great job! :cheer

WrestlingMom~I love that banana berry & have a small RR started with it. Awesome job! :clap

PraiseJesus~Thank you. I used RH in royal, blue, delft blue, white & blueberry pie. :)

Judy~I feel it's just safer that way. No credit card, no temptation & no spending money I don't have. :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I wanna join. I have a RR in progress that I am making for my son. It is in three colors, of royal blue, forest green, and white. He picked the colors out all by himself.

If I had a way to post a picture, I would, but I don't have a digital camera at the moment, so a description will have to do! It is about 36 inches from point to point at the moment, in varying 1,2,3, and 4 rows of color. I want it to be about 60 inches, point to point, so I better get to work!

hello ladies i am loving your RR here is one of mine i made this one for my 3yrold DD http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/2333713939_cc4d3c863a.jpg

Welcome aboard ladydiva! and I am for some reason really liking pink and grey together... It is very stunning! Great work! I also like the rainbow one!

Hi, I wanna join. I have a RR in progress that I am making for my son. It is in three colors, of royal blue, forest green, and white. He picked the colors out all by himself.

If I had a way to post a picture, I would, but I don't have a digital camera at the moment, so a description will have to do! It is about 36 inches from point to point at the moment, in varying 1,2,3, and 4 rows of color. I want it to be about 60 inches, point to point, so I better get to work!

Welcome to you too Joy! I like the color combo you describe!

ex-FM -> WM I think it is coming out just beautiful!

Tabby I totally agree with you son! Very lovely indeed!

I am with y'all too in that I have 6 rows to go <still> and the trim! I got a lot done earlier today and am off to get some more done now!

Great work everyone and I love seeing the pics! The only downside is that I want to do more in what color combos everyone else has done... ;)

Alright, ya'll, I started. Pics are bad, try to do better tomorrow when I'm awake. I probably went from 6 to 12 too early, but think it will work out. I'm having to adjust and wing it, and I'm having fun!!! so here it is so far...

2008Crochet077-1.jpg

Alright, ya'll, I started. Pics are bad, try to do better tomorrow when I'm awake. I probably went from 6 to 12 too early, but think it will work out. I'm having to adjust and wing it, and I'm having fun!!! so here it is so far...

2008Crochet077-1.jpg

That is very pretty! Good work! Is it easier than you thought?

Hey ladies, what size needle are you all using/ I was using an L, but I couldn't find it so am now using an M, and it is working just fine. I am wondering, just to get a better idea of everyone's sizes and work involved.

There are some of the most beautiful RR's on here! ( I am partial to pinks and blues with a little brown too!)

Oh WOW! The pictures are rolling in and they all so different & soooo beautiful!

One of these days, I'll get to the place that I can add the points and do some of the fancy work that you ladies do!

Okay Sherilynn... finish up your WIPs and we will get you doing this! I KNOW you can do it... I've seen what you have done so far!

Hey ladies, what size needle are you all using/ I was using an L, but I couldn't find it so am now using an M, and it is working just fine. I am wondering, just to get a better idea of everyone's sizes and work involved.

There are some of the most beautiful RR's on here! ( I am partial to pinks and blues with a little brown too!)

"D" until I added the 1st set of points:eek

"F" until I added the 2nd set of points:blush

"G" to finish it up... :think

It just worked better for me to be able to change the hook size. It kept me from making another bowl... :hook

Thanks, Sue! yes, it is easier. No more having to count past 30 :lol.

I am at 11 on each side right now... I don't know what I will do if I ever make a traditional rr! :lol Just when you are getting ready for the larger number... BAM! Cut in half and start over...

OK so here is my start actually my frogged and restart many times, i had to go down a hook size to get rid of the wavey look and then i had to add increases every row to get rid of the bowl look but now its starting to look ok, i hope :think !

th_100_0603.jpg

Okay... We have grown people... I really like posting everyone's current ghan on the 1st page but I can only post 25 pics... So I have asked Melissa to help out. Hers is the next post under mine and I am going to move some of the names to her post so that we can have 2 pages of pics! She already said she will do this and to let her know what she needs to do! :hug

Now... I don't really want to just move the newer people to the next page that just joined us since their pics will be changing more frequently...

So to make it fair we will post alphabetically by your Crochetville user name. :hook

I also want to post more than 1 pic of everyone's, if they have one, until we run out of room again... then cut back to 1 pic each or get Aggie May to help out... ;) If I don't have your most current pic already posted on the 1st page... please repost or PM me the link...

It is getting harder to keep up AND I am sorry to the newer peeps since I ran out of rhymes! :( I will get together with Melissa and we will work on this within a week or so... Easter and all coming up & I don't know her plans.

So any input on this? Any concerns, comments, or advise?

I also figured that with our 43 names that I will take the 1st 21 and Melissa the last 22 so that we can add names as we go without having to bump any right away! :yes

OK so here is my start actually my frogged and restart many times, i had to go down a hook size to get rid of the wavey look and then i had to add increases every row to get rid of the bowl look but now its starting to look ok, i hope :think !

th_100_0603.jpg

Oh Marnie! It is pretty! I love the colors...

I also want to post more than 1 pic of everyone's, if they have one, until we run out of room again... then cut back to 1 pic each or get Aggie May to help out... ;) If I don't have your most current pic already posted on the 1st page... please repost or PM me the link...

Just a quick question. Is Sherrilyn doing the same pattern as me, or is my latest pic posted twice just for fun,lol?

So to make it fair we will post alphabetically by your Crochetville user name. :hook

Here's my last pic of my 6 - 24. Does this make it easy for you to find?

0218081337.jpg

:devil

Okay, here it is. The squares in the first pic. will be what i'm adding towards the end. I just couldn't wait to make some to see how they look. :blush I think the indoors pic. match the colors a bit better then outside pics.

(clickable)

th_000_0266.jpg

th_000_0265.jpg

th_000_0264.jpg

Thanks for looking. :manyheart

Tabby that is gorgeous and I love the colors. Well done.:clap

hello ladies i am loving your RR here is one of mine i made this one for my 3yrold DD http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3149/2333713939_cc4d3c863a.jpg

Very pretty.

This one, unlike the "other" goes from 8 to 16 to 32, so there were lots of ends to work in. Originally, I wasn’t happy with the Banana Berry (the variegated color) as an edging color, since it seems to fade into the yellow and the green, but overall I am pleased with the way it has turned out. I would like to finish it by the end of this week, but Football/Wrestling Son will be coming in for Spring Break on Thursday, giving me many more things to do that are not nearly as important as MY CROCHETING!!!

Thanks for letting me share! DH has very little interest in my projects, and no one around here that I am friendly with crochets. Keep all those beautiful pictures coming! They are giving me a lot of inspiration to be a bad girl and go out and buy more yarn! (But collecting yarn is cheaper than therapy!)

AztecSun5.jpg

Love the colors. Well done

thank u here is one i am working on for my oldest DD i am thinking about adding points to this oneP1000392-1.jpg

Wow this is so bright and colorful, I love it.

2008Crochet077-1.jpg

Very pretty, great progress so far.

th_100_0603.jpg

I love the varigated in this one, very nice colors.

0218081337.jpg

This one is pretty, it looks like a flower and I like how you crochet in the back loops it gives it a different look. I havent tried it that way yet.

Everyones ripples are just amazing. I love looking at photos. Keep them coming ladies.:clap:cheer

Well I get either a tiny picture or giant picture can't seem to figure out anything in between so here it is. I quit at round 22 when it all started to pucker. Not that I haven't been busy crocheting
:no
. I've been working on squares and rectangels for different charities. Seeing everyone's beautiful work definitely makes me want to get back to this so hopefully this week I'll pick it up again.
:yes

th_6-24StarBeginnings.jpg

Sue, not sure if you saw my pic finally posted or not so here it is again.

Okay... We have grown people... I really like posting everyone's current ghan on the 1st page but I can only post 25 pics... So I have asked Melissa to help out. Hers is the next post under mine and I am going to move some of the names to her post so that we can have 2 pages of pics! She already said she will do this and to let her know what she needs to do! :hug

For pictures, how about setting up a photobucket or flickr account and put all the pictures there?

2008Crochet077-1.jpg

Beautiful, great job!

th_100_0603.jpg

Very pretty, awesome job!

0218081337.jpg

WOW, that does look like a flower. Beautiful.

Tabby that is gorgeous and I love the colors. Well done.:clap

Thank you.

Love the way you layed out the colors. Very pretty.

Thank you.

It's been a while since I've posted. I've not quit on my RR but it's gotten to the point where it takes so long to complete one row. I'm down to 9 more rows and then it's done. I'll post a quick pic this evening after I get to work on it some more. I doubt I'll undertake this task in a while...it takes too long and I like to see finished products quick.

Archived