Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

Thanks for all the fun comments! You all are great :ghug

Sure ~ Nope, I haven't given it to her yet. I never get to see her :( well, hardly ever...but I know that she'll love it. It really fits her personality!

:cheer:cheer:cheer I can harldy wait to stat the next one!!! I have no idea what colors though. :think Hmmmm....I have much purples in my stash...ho hummm decisions decisions lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started by using the 6 point pattern until the first lot of points was made then I have reverted back to the normal round ripple pattern where you do

1dc ch2 1dc row at the peaks

2dc ch2 2dc row at the peaks

2dc ch2 2dc row at the peaks

repeat these 3 rows

I found that doing 3dc's ch2 3dcs was just making it too frilly for me and it wasnt laying flat.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my pink ripple. I cant wait to finish it, its just a bit too pink for my liking, but my DD will love it and it will go well in her pink room.

Miranda your ripples are gorgeous and they look huge. Well done:clap:clap

I wonder what the biggest ripple anyone has ever made. How many rows or size wise.

Kittdmc welcome to the group, have fun with this pattern its beautiful once made up and its a very easy pattern to do.

Donna welcome its great to see you in here.

Wow you all, your RR’s are beautiful. I can’t wait to try it in multiple colors instead of just one.

OK need to hurry up and finish this one so I can go yarn shopping. HEE HEE!

Can I still join this. I love round ripples. Kitt, I love you black & white. Is that the pattern for a baby blanket. I think I have that pattern. How big is the one you made and what size hook did you use? It is absolutely stunning.

Beautiful!! And the balck and white DOES look like the baby pattern...now if I can remember where I put it:think Awesome work!:clap

Beautiful ghans Kitt :hug

I just want to let people know that I am going on an indefinite "Crochet Vacation".

I just need some time to think and consider so I will be back but just not right away. I may check in here and there but right now I am on hiatus :wlol

I just want to let people know that I am going on an indefinite "Crochet Vacation".

I just need some time to think and consider so I will be back but just not right away. I may check in here and there but right now I am on hiatus :wlol

We'll miss you Darski....:hug

I will honor your choice though I do not know why... and give you privacy. Hope all is well and you are okay. If you EVER need to talk I am but a phone call away! I will miss you so much! :hug

The afghan is actually gray and black and white. I figured out how to post the pictures - now I have to figure out how to fix the colors.

Yes - it is the Baby Rainbow Blanket from Leisure Arts Leaflet 191 Baby's Best to Knit and Crochet. There was a post on where to find this leaflet earlier...I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

I used Red Heart Black, Light Gray and Zebra with an I hook.

I love the Aztec Sun afghan! Does anyone know if it can be purchased without buying the whole book? I really don't want all of those patterns. I'll try to post my pastel rainbow gentle waves afghan progress tonight. Gotta charge the camera batteries! LOL

I got mine from ebay, it was in a small pattern book, only 3 other patterns. It is leisure arts little books First Choice Ripple Afghans. I haven't seen it alone, sorry.

Ok guys...I would like to join this also. The RR's are all beautiful. Please send me the directions to add the extra points and I will try my best. Thanks

It is now posted on the 1st page and Wendy just posted hers a few posts ago.

sprtsbear welcome to the Cal where we

make afghans that grow points as you see

Using either 8 or 6 star patterns that are nice

we double the points not once but twice

segi1974 we welcome to too

to our little group we are growing by 2!

Hope for pictures from both for us to see

welcome once again from me...

Thanks for the info Valerie. the only place I have found it was in a big book of ripples. it is like $15.00 and way too much for me to buy for only 1 pattern. I'll keep looking for the leaflet you have. Thanks again!!

Everyone's RR is just beautiful. I couldn't pick out a favorite if I had too.. Everyone is doing such great work.:yay:yay:yay:yay

Well mine is sitting there starring at me and I haven't picked it up after it started to pucker:(. I guess I'll have to get brave and try again.

I got my pictures on to photobucket and now I will see if I can post them.

Ok, well I'm still here and hour and half later and still trying to post the pictures. I can post giant ones but can't seem to make them smaller here even though I made them smaller on photobucket:think. I shall return with:gallery I hope. See you soon!

I love the Aztec Sun afghan! Does anyone know if it can be purchased without buying the whole book? I really don't want all of those patterns. I'll try to post my pastel rainbow gentle waves afghan progress tonight. Gotta charge the camera batteries! LOL

Wendy, I just got The leaflet "First Choice Ripple Afghans" which has the Aztec Sun Afghan in it fronm Herrschners for $3.95. It is Item #BG 34-5066-0000. Hope this helps. :) It has a total of 4 afghans in it.

Well I get either a tiny picture or giant picture can't seem to figure out anything in between so here it is. I quit at round 22 when it all started to pucker. Not that I haven't been busy crocheting
:no
. I've been working on squares and rectangels for different charities. Seeing everyone's beautiful work definitely makes me want to get back to this so hopefully this week I'll pick it up again.
:yes

th_6-24StarBeginnings.jpg

Archived