Join anytime to a 6 to 24 point star rr, pattern included that Aggie May has written!

Cotton Candee

Rippit, Rippit

Can you hear that frog. Yes I have had to frog about 12 rows of the Pink Ripple. It was bunching up so badly that I have gone right back to the extra points. I think doing the 3dc's ch2 3dc's was too much going back to just 2dc's ch2 2dc's and on the3rd doing 1dc ch2 1dc. I hope this will fix it up.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She bought the pattern and I will ask her where.

Thanks. You are a sweetie.

:devil

P.S. I have been crocheting, just not on my 6 - 24. :blush

I've been working on some more hexagons. I posted the start of them on Ravelry. Maybe my blog too, I can't remember. :lol

Ooh I love that. What kind of patterning is that?

Wow I like that one, where can I find the pattern for it Sue.

I know that she complained about the pattern something awful today. Said the pattern goes from ripple to flat and then back to ripple and the pattern wasn't too clear at one point in the transition. She is a fiesty little thing and crochets faster than anyone I know! I sent her an email for the link to the pattern.

Here is another of her ghans that she is working on... If you look close you can see she is putting in popcorn stitches in it too. It is much larger now for I saw it yesterday! You can see her hands on the rightside so you can see the size of it!

Doris.jpg

Sue you are so cute. LOL That one I just finished a month or two ago. I'm planning on entering it into the fair this year. It will be my first ever entry so I'm a bit nervous.

Well now I could tye-dye but then I wouldn't have an excuse to get more yarn to make something else :devil:lol

You are nervous about entering that afghan? Heavens sakes why? The other contestants are the ones that need to be nervous! That is just so bee u tee ful! I just love it! :yesI don't even want the pattern for I know I couldn't do it justice!

There is ALWAYS an excuse to buy more yarn... :devil

Rippit, Rippit

Can you hear that frog. Yes I have had to frog about 12 rows of the Pink Ripple. It was bunching up so badly that I have gone right back to the extra points. I think doing the 3dc's ch2 3dc's was too much going back to just 2dc's ch2 2dc's and on the3rd doing 1dc ch2 1dc. I hope this will fix it up.

:rofl

_____:frog_____:2frog_____:frog_____:2frog_____

__:frog_____:2frog_____:frog_____:2frog_____:rofl

:sigh Honest... I do sympathise with you... :hug What I want to know is... why did you wait to do this after you 1st saw it wasn't laying flat?

Thanks. You are a sweetie.

P.S. I have been crocheting, just not on my 6 - 24. :blush

I've been working on some more hexagons. I posted the start of them on Ravelry. Maybe my blog too, I can't remember. :lol

Y'all are just killing me here! So here is Micky's link and my favorite of hers! Although it is knitted, it is still pretty! :lol

1493153906_de607599ab.jpg0210081508.jpg

1883086967_981e8fca1f.jpg

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/CharminglyWicked

I love the rr's. And everyone of them came out beautiful! Here is some that I have done in the past.

th_blueandwhiteroundripple.jpg

th_roundripple.jpg

th_pinkwhiteandpurpleroundripple.jpg

th_closeupofroundripple.jpg

th_rainbowafghanforSiera-2007.jpg

I'd love to do the other kind that changes from 6 points to 24 but right now...I am crocheting a christening gown and I have to crochet 3 more baby afghans before I can do anything that beautiful!!!

I can say tho..I am honestly hooked on Crochet!!! :lol

I love the rr's. And everyone of them came out beautiful! Here is some that I have done in the past.

You do very lovely work! We are looking for this pattern... do you have the link to it? We would appreciate it very much! Thank you for sharing!

Ooh I love that. What kind of patterning is that?

I have this pattern OOP leaflet LA #191 Babys Best

you can also get it at the leasure arts library site http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=6&idproduct=103

I've bought mine off leaflet off of ebay! It is Leisure Arts Leaflet 191.

Called Baby's Best to knit and crochet by Helen Passey.

It is called "Crocheted RAINBOW SET"

I hope this helps...it is one of the prettiest baby afghans I have made!

http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=103&idcategory=0

I'd love to do the other kind that changes from 6 points to 24 but right now...I am crocheting a christening gown and I have to crochet 3 more baby afghans before I can do anything that beautiful!!!

I can say tho..I am honestly hooked on Crochet!!! :lol

I like all your ripples but I really like this one the best.:clap

:rofl

_____:frog_____:2frog_____:frog_____:2frog_____

__:frog_____:2frog_____:frog_____:2frog_____:rofl

:sigh Honest... I do sympathise with you... :hug What I want to know is... why did you wait to do this after you 1st saw it wasn't laying flat?

Sue there are only 8 frogs there.:lol You know I really dont know why I didnt see it earlier, I guess I just thought it would come good. I have redone it and have recrocheted 6 rows and so far its quite good. Also changed the color changes as well and I like it better.

Well you girls sure know how to boost a girls ego :manyhearts Sue I'm only nervous because it's my first ever entry. I think it will be fun though and I'm already trying to think of a pattern or something for next years. :lol

WOW!! I am gone for a little over a day and come back to see all of these beautiful afghans! They are just gorgeous! The more I see the more ideas I get for a next one but my next ones are planned out for quite a while!! I better get more crochet time in tonight. Won't be too hard cause I messed up my knee again and it is killing me. I probably should go to the doctor but I got a bonafide excuse to sit around and crochet!!!!!

PS Micky... I want to go to your LYS and crochet... that is one nice place to sit and visit in!

Then at least I'd actually know someone there. :hook

I've bought mine off leaflet off of ebay! It is Leisure Arts Leaflet 191.

Called Baby's Best to knit and crochet by Helen Passey.

It is called "Crocheted RAINBOW SET"

I hope this helps...it is one of the prettiest baby afghans I have made!

http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=103&idcategory=0

Thank you! I got it and printed it out already. Not that I needed anything else to add to my to-do list.

Oh, Wendy:eek....But I'm so happy to hear you found out how to fix the RR....

What beautiful work everyone has done! :clap:clap

I'm getting close to having time to work on the baby RR I started for this CAL...a couple of small SP things to finish and I'm jumping back in:)

oh ladies. i have not worked on my rr at all in the last week. I am training someone at work and have no time to crochet there. I also have been so dead on my feet that i just cant make myself do all of that counting. so i am resting for a short while and will pick it up again soon. i will continue to look in on everyones beautiful creations and may be will be inspired sooner.

beth

Hello,

Well here it is in all its glory....Hippy Happy Round Ripple! I am anxious to get started on my next one...the 6 - 24 point one! I have to figure out the colors first! In the mean time I have to make a baby blanket. The Seija blanket...in Bernat Satin 'spring' and 'silk' and bernat cashmere in 'earth' I think. Everyones ghans are lovely! I am not leaving this CAL....just gotta figure out my color combos for the new one.

hipppyhappyRR3-15-08.jpg

Everyone's ghans are beautiful! I am still working on the one in the color combo i am not caring for completely, but I am sure some will love it. I don't have any wrappers to tell you the names, but it is red heart variagated with green, blue, lavendar, purple, cream . . . along with a solid lavendarish pink and solid baby blue - neither solid is a complete match, and when I did my Quick Stripes ghan with a green and the same lavendarish pink I liked it more than what I am doing now. Sometimes it all works out by the time it is done and I surprise myself in liking it more, so maybe that will happen. I will post pictures soon. My niece (almost 10) is visiting so I am not getting much done.

Also, I posted a link to this thread on all of my round ripple patterns and have referred a few crocheters here who asked questions about my patterns - hopefully we will get some more new faces - not that we don't have enough, but I do love seeing everyone's work, and perhaps you all can offer more help and inspiration than I could do alone. I know I have learned so much from you all so far. I love you all!

Everyone's RR's are all so gorgeous! :cheer:clap:cheer

I started one this week & figured i'de follow some friends over here. :D I am using royal, blue, delft blue, white & blueberry pie. I am making mine like this one http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=73851. I just fell in love with it so now i'm making one & hoping I don't have to frog the new points too many times. We shall see. :hook

Hello,

Well here it is in all its glory....Hippy Happy Round Ripple! I am anxious to get started on my next one...the 6 - 24 point one! I have to figure out the colors first! In the mean time I have to make a baby blanket. The Seija blanket...in Bernat Satin 'spring' and 'silk' and bernat cashmere in 'earth' I think. Everyones ghans are lovely! I am not leaving this CAL....just gotta figure out my color combos for the new one.

hipppyhappyRR3-15-08.jpg

That is just gorgeous. So bright and colorful. Congratulations.:clap

Archived