January Table 2008

Tampa Doll

Originally I was not going to post this table, as I am sure you girls and guys are tired of looking at them. Well, DH (Tampa Guy) said it is his Birthday Table:cake and he wanted it posted. Yes, he is also a January baby, whose birthday is 3 days before mine.

So in celebrating Tampa Guy’s and all other January Birthdays:party here is the January Birthday table.

th_January2008Table002.gif(clickable)th_January2008Table001.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding me?:think

Tired of looking at them?:eek

You have lost your ever lovin' mind!!!!!:manyheart

We all look so forward to seeing these pictures. And this one is lovely. It sure gave me a warm fuzzy feeling....and I need it. The temperature right now is 1 degree!!!!

Have a Happy Birthday Month....you and your guy!!!

Don't you EVER stop posting your tables!!! I am so happy Tampa Guy talked some sense into you. G/F, I sooo look forward to seeing your table of the months!!

Don't EVEN consider thinking we get sick of them, never never, nevahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And I LOVE this January one

Happy Birthday!!:bday:birthday:flower

I saw the topic and said how did I miss the January table and then realized its almost the end of Jan and you just posted today

Ditto from what everyone else said - dont stop posting - they are so pretty to look at and I am sure that they inspire others

Happy Birthday to both of you - how great to celebrate your bdays at the same time

Mary Jo, one of the highlights of coming to Crochetville is seeing your tables! And I think it's been said fifty times already, but we love your tables! :manyheart:hug (Our middle son was born in January, too.)

I love all your dolls! But I love the little pink ones best. :c9 I need to get my doll patterns out now. :hook

Thank you Mary Jo. :manyheart

Tina

Oh Mary Jo, Your tables are tradition. I always look forward to seeing your tables every month. Thank you John for making her post her January table and not let us down. This on is great as usual.

Happy Birthday to both of you. You are special people and deserve the very best.

Mary Jo, I was just thinking last night that I hadn't seen your January Table and I would have to search for it. Then I saw that you hadn't posted it until now. I am so glad John had you post it.

It is gorgeous as usual. I look forward to seeing them every month. I want to have a table like that, but I don't have the room, so I thoroughly enjoy seeing yours. Please keep posting pictures of them.

Happy Birthday to both of you. I know it's early, but if I don't say it now, I may forget :lol

I said to Tampa Doll

“what’s up with the January Table ?”.. bigdunno.gifand looked at her with my sad eyes..smpuppy.gif

Thank You All, and Tampa Doll, it’s not easy arriving at

age 66 and still able to Party..lol..bigboogie.gif..bigtaart.gif..bigoregonian_martini.gif..well at my age without some..bigoregonian_toes.gif

Originally I was not going to post this table, as I am sure you girls and guys are tired of looking at them. Well, DH (Tampa Guy) said it is his Birthday Table:cake and he wanted it posted. Yes, he is also a January baby, whose birthday is 3 days before mine.

So in celebrating Tampa Guy’s and all other January Birthdays:party here is the January Birthday table.

(clickable)

I'm definitely not tired of looking at your beautiful tables! I've been looking for this post and just figured you were too busy to post it. It's beautiful as always! The doll in mint green is so cute!

not post your tables what are you CraZy? i look forward to this every month. just as much as i look forward to your monthly bags! please don't stop postig them!

btw - pink and brown, brown and pink:blush:devil

YIPEE :clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm so glad to hear you will continue posting pictures of your monthly table.

The 'ville wouldn't be the same without them. And your monthly tote bag pictures would be so lonely without them being posted too :lol:lol

I love seeing them both. You do such gorgeous work. What a special lady you are :hug

Archived