January Table 2008

Tampa Doll

Mary Jo my DD and DS are standing behind me right now very glad that you are going to continue posting your tables. They always ask if the "bag lady" has put the picture of her table up. I think they would be disappointed if I missed one. as an aside I always seem to get inspiration from your tables. I noticed the Gourmet Crochet chocolate cake done in thread and I am going to have to try it myself. My cousin is a cake decorator and it will make a nice small gift for her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo, it's just BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous group of ladies you have gracing your table this month! Their dresses are magnificent!

To you and Tampa Guy,

:bday:cake:cake:birthday

and may you both have many, many more!!!!!

Elle

I love looking at your tables. It keeps me inspired and to keep on trying new things. I still have not been game to make dolls clothes and I really need to, I have a nearly 3 yr old girl, who I might add loves to dress her dolls lol. I will get there. And your January table is beautiful. I am glad your Birthday boy got you to post.

Cheers

Chantelle.

ps. Happy Birthday to You too!!!!!

Happy Firthday to you and DH! I love looking at your tables, and the gorgeous dolls. PLEASE don't stop posting them. I've begun making some doll clothes and you are such an inspiration to me. You proved that people actually can make these creations, and that keeps me going, OK? Thanks for sharing.

Don't you EVER stop posting your tables!!! I am so happy Tampa Guy talked some sense into you. G/F, I sooo look forward to seeing your table of the months!!

Don't EVEN consider thinking we get sick of them, never never, nevahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And I LOVE this January one

Happy Birthday!!:bday:birthday:flower

This is just what I was thinking!!

Sheryl

Tampa Doll, your table is GORGEOUS as always! I never tire at looking at the new arrangement each month.....don't ever give that up! Where did you get the patterns for those beautiful dresses on those dolls? I love the frilly fluffy puffy dresses! I'd love to make dresses like that! Fabulous!

Cheers for your table! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Archived