Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay...I'm nowhere near to being done, but I thought I'd better continue to update my progress here to motivate me to finish!

Here are a few more rows...

th_IMG_1306.jpg

;)You've made lots of progress!!!

I really like the color choices.

Have you said what yarn that is??

It looks nice and soft.

Here are a few more rows...

th_IMG_1306.jpg

Absolutely beautiful...I have those colors in my future WIM's file, I wanna do another ripple...but have to finish dad's blue suede ripple first...:(

• 2 weeks later...

I posted more pics in my blog of my finished Blue suede afghan. DSCF0555_edited.jpgit is shown on my king size bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to join this CAL still? I want to start a ripple blanket and have the yarn, but I have to find the pattern first! I don't remember where I found it? I might need a lot of help too, because I've never done a ripple before! I'm excited to try one though! :)

• 2 weeks later...

wow nice work everyone

and i`m in

i started a RR very long time ago for DH but i reached a stage i can`t go further so i`m planning to make a straight ripple for him warmer insted of the RR but i have to make it now and work about 10 rows a day to get it done in 15 days (yep 150 roews will be perfect for him :yes) wish me luck he wants it for camping in winter but i wanna give it to him earlier :)

i`m useing RH SS buff and country blue + caron one pound esspresso :clap

i`ll use the easiest pattern in the bok of the 200ripple stiches

OMG OMG..I am so excited! I am FINALLY done with my ripple. Its taken me forever. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures but you can view it on my flickr page or ravelry!

Let me know what you think!!!

:cheerLove your ripple, Emily,,, I was hoping to see that finished,

:hookGood job

• 2 months later...

Hello fellow ripple crocheters!!! I have not been on here in months...just went through all the posts I have missed and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the ripples everyone has done!!! I have some to get pics up here, along with some WIP I have. Would love for everyone to start posting again! Happy Holidays to all :hook:yarn

rippleaddiction:

I haven't been here in months either but have not forgotten one of my favorite CAL's. I have enjoyed your CAL a lot and thank you for starting it. I will be back and will finish my ripple. That is my winter goal.

Now that I have seen everyones WIP's and ideas and finished ripples it has again given me the boost I need. I love ripples and they are all so colorfully creative and beautiful.

Will Be Back,

KathyWho:manyheart

I am making progress on my painted desert/aran RR I am making for my Dad. My husband says "It is pretty" lol Was not really going for pretty but sure hope my Dad likes it.

He redid his living room with some dark colors was hoping this would tie in to the color theme he has and brighten the room some it is way to dark.

• 1 month later...

Here are two round ripples I did in December and January.

th_HPIM0992.jpg

This one is done in Bernat yarn, a buttercream, sage and buff. This yarn was left over from another round ripple in this color.

th_HPIM0993.jpg

This is my personal favorite -- and made for me!! It is done in I LOVE THIS YARN, cranapple variegated and forest green. It's very Christmas-y looking.

th_HPIM0995.jpg

A close up.

Hope you enjoy ! !

• 6 months later...
Just a couple of nights ago, I started the SusanB ripple afghan. I'll try to post some pictures.

Anyone else out there doing ripple afghans other than the round ripples?????

Im doing a king size soft wave ripple...would love to see your photos!!

Just a couple of nights ago, I started the SusanB ripple afghan. I'll try to post some pictures.

Anyone else out there doing ripple afghans other than the round ripples?????

Yep, :) I'm doing a simplesingle crochet lap sized ripple to use up the leftover yarn. It's just sitting right now because I don't have any ends to add to the ball. I'll have some soon, I'm working on a scrap ghan to use up the odd balls and I know I'll have extras to get rid of.

• 1 month later...

Archived