Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

I am going to join in on this I got a ripple in the works for my niece and then I have about 3 more to make after that, the one I am working on is too big to take to work with me now so I may start the next one till my days off then finish the nieces I will post pics as soon as I get the camera back from DH and have time off work. :hook

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am going to join in on this I got a ripple in the works for my niece and then I have about 3 more to make after that, the one I am working on is too big to take to work with me now so I may start the next one till my days off then finish the nieces I will post pics as soon as I get the camera back from DH and have time off work. :hook

Welcome...can't wait to see some pics!!

The brand was caron simply soft orchid, soft pink and baby brights ombre. My next one is going to be lemonade, mango, blue mint, limelight and black in the caron simply soft brights.

A pic of colors for next one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/dewbaby00/100_1139.jpg

My mom gave me some money for my birthday. I am thinking of making a ripple in the mango color. Not sure what accent color I want to use though. Any suggestions? It isnt for anyone in particular.

:clapvery pretty...love those colors...looks really soft! Can't wait to see the next one!

My mom gave me some money for my birthday. I am thinking of making a ripple in the mango color. Not sure what accent color I want to use though. Any suggestions? It isnt for anyone in particular.

How about either a whit or off white or maybe a light yellow I don't really know if Mango is a bright orange, a duller type orange or what.

Maybe a off white might be good or a yellow. Or maybe both colors you know alternate them one or two rows off white then the mango then one or two rows yellow.

Well, I decided on the green, yellow, blue and orange. I have quite a bit done after only 7 hours of working on it. I will post a pic in the next few days after I get more of a color pattern done.

Well, now that I have kicked myself in the rear end, my ripple is moving along pretty speedy....I am nearly halfway done (should be there by tonight...) and hopefully will get a lot done this weekend since we will be in the car doing a lot of driving and will have grandparents to help watch the kids :lol

It's done!! K hook-it's kinda loose but it's for the next door neighbors baby due in June so it will be ok.

They don't want to know what it is in advance :eek so this should do for either a boy or a girl.

th_100_1317.jpg"]th_100_1317.jpg[/url]

th_100_1316.jpg"]th_100_1316.jpg[/url]

NSS ~~

I love the colors you used...very very pretty. :woo

I just finished a ripple as well you can see it on my blog.

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com

This is a *4 up 3 in the middle 4 down skip 2 repeat * ripple pattern. I used a size K susan bates hook.

Linda :sun

nss and Linda those are gorgeous ripples! And I love the colors that dewbaby is using on her ripple too. Mine is getting close to being done (finally!!) and should be totally complete (ends tucked in and everything) by Friday.......:yay

Emily that sounds pretty!!

Dewbaby00 that looks really good, I made a 2 strander and gave it away,,

one of these days I'm gonna make one for me!!

Thankx laurawithchild--yahoo to be so close to being done!!!

Archived