Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

Hey how come I have not been added to that LONG list. lol

Made some good progress yesterday. Only reason I am working like crazy on it is cause I have two more projects I can't wait to get started. lol

Won't bore you with anouther picture. Looks the same only bigger. hehe.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SlowCrocheter--- I guess rippleaddiction moved on some. It is cool to have them all at the start page,,isn't it!!! We promise we wouldn't be bored to see your progress. :D You only have 2 more projects planned???:lol You're slackin'

I got about 8 rows done for a ripple and it's just not doing it for me,,,, I'm pretty sure I won't have enough yarn,,so I think I'm gonna switch to a round ripple. Maybe one of those fancy 6 to 24 ripples. It's gonna be for a baby so it doesn't have to be very big.

My daughter sent me some beautiful "I love this yarn" so I can't just run out and get more. Pesky

callen610---That's very nice!!!Good colors

niki2short05--- keep pluggin' away

Only did a few rows yesterday. I could not stand it no more and started the star baby blanket. Only did a few rows on it too. /gasp I have more then one WIP now. Scary. Hope I have not bite off more then I can chew.

102 yesterday and I had one of the worst headaches.

RippleProgress723.jpg

Starting to feel like I am hogging this thread.

Any updates on you all's ripples?

Well here I go hogging this thread again. Did a few rows yesterday but not a lot. Had a bad headache still. It's down to a dull roar this morning so maybe when I get back from work I can get a lot done today.

crochet001.jpg

heres my update havent done that much i felt like crap yesterday........like the stain on the bottom....kids dont you love them lol... oh its 41 inches wide so i am thinking it should be a baby blanket so i guess it will be 41 inches tall.... oh the green and off white ripple looks great(sry i forgot to look at your name befor i posted silly me:blush if i do more today i will be sure to update tommorow

Here's an updated photo...making some progress

(clickable)

th_IMG_1275B.jpg

How is everyone else doing? I'm not sure how many are participating now. I came rather late myself.

i really like that alot!great job were did you get that pattern(hoping its a freebie online):yay

I am making good progress. So much so my husband even said something about it. He never notices anything so I must be doing good.

Sorry no picture today my batteries are dead hope to have on up on my blog later today.

I just finished a ripple for dh!!

Started in January, finally finished last week. Made from yarn from my stash, plus had to add 2 colors (woo hoo, reason to buy yarn lol). It is kind of narrow, but has TONS of stretch! I want to make another, but use a larger hook, so the afghan is a bit bigger.

I really loved making this!

Here's the pattern I used, but instead of 6 rows per color, I used 8 and I left off the fringe.

http://www.craftown.com/cropat26.htm

Here's Mike's afghan!

mikesafghan.jpg

:cheerAngie!!!!

Good job!!! :yesLooks wonderful

Is that like a week or a bit more???

:lol Now you get to move on to the 3-4 next afghans you want/need to do.

Archived