Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

I finished my nephew's ripple last week but just got pics today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/dewbaby00/100_1145.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/dewbaby00/100_1143.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/dewbaby00/100_1147.jpg

I finished his afghan after he went to bed one night and went in an put it on him, the next morning he was sooooo excited when he seen what he was covered up with.

oh man thats cute. Reminds me of the Charlie Brown shirt.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello every 1:D...haven't been around in a while...got alot of personal/family issues we've been dealing with. I am working on a new ripple...love it so far. Will post pics, along with some other things I've made since I was last on, hopefully tonight. Waiting to see if my son's t-ball game is going to be rained out or not. Love everyone's ripples...all so pretty. Hope all is well...:hug

I had a lot of leftover variegated yarn and I had no idea what I was going to do with it all. A while back I ran across a post by Linda (crochetingfool) and she had posted a picture of her scrap ripple. She also posted a link to her pattern. You can find the pattern here along with a picture of hers. I fell in love with the ghan and just had to make one. I decided to use black as my solid color. I seem to have a 'thing' for the stained glass look.

Here is my version of Linda's pattern:

th_ScrapieVarieWaveRippleDone.jpg

click me!

THANK YOU LINDA :hug

• 2 weeks later...

I finished my sons ripple a while back. he absolutely loves it. i am going to try to pry i t out of his hands and get a picture of it soon, lol. i used simply soft in yellow, mint blue, bright green, and bright orange.

Here is my version of Linda's pattern:

th_ScrapieVarieWaveRippleDone.jpg

click me!

THANK YOU LINDA :hug

Pretty, pretty Mel! Love the stained glass effect.

Hi! I'm new and joining in on the ripple fun :D

i started this ripple about a month ago. i've done a few more rows since this photo was taken.

ok for some reason i can't get it to let me put a picture in so heres the link to my flickr

set-72157604789680533

set-72157604789680533

thanks. i don't really have a pattern going, i'm just grabbing any colour out of my bag of yarn. just as long as it hasn't been used for awhile (or at all, i recieved a few balls from my best friend's mum for my birthday) its all good.

Hello everyone,

I have been busy crocheting. I am on my 5th round ripple (5 down 7 more to go). Have been so busy with work that I haven't taken the time to post my pictures. Hopefully I will get that done over the weekend.:cheer:cheer

i'm yet to try a round ripple. maybe next. though my sister has already put in an order for me to make her a ripple because she likes how mine is turning out.

Hello Everyone::)

Haven't been around in a long while.:blush Have been slow on the crochet front but I stop in often to see the beautiful ripples that everyone has created.:yay They are awesome.:clap Ripples have always been my favorite (motifs taking a 2nd) so I was so excited when rippleaddiction started this CAL.:yes

So Until We Meet Again.......

Happy Crocheting:crocheting

:manyheart

KathyWho

I have not been on here in weeks....So nice to see everyone's ripples...I have a couple things I have finished...haven't yet posted pics...and I have a couple things I'm slowly working on. Will try to post pics asap. Happy rippling/crocheting to all!!!

Hi everyone! I'm joining in on this one. I have just gotten started back posting after a busy life the past year or so.

I have a GIANT ripple going right now and I believe I'm 1/3 done. Here's a pic of it last time I took a pic. I do have more finished on it now...

th_giantrippleasof4-6-08003.jpg

th_giantrippleasof4-6-08002.jpg

This is for my king sized bed. It will go a bit over the bottom edge to the top of the mattress, then on each side it hangs over around 7-8 inches. Yes, it's HUGE! But, it's so much fun to work on when I get to.

TFL!

:welcome Back Nancy:cheer

I understand the "busy life part":yes as my crochet time has been nil. But it pleases me no end to be able to stop in and see how everyone is doing.

Your king size is beautiful.:yay

Looking forward to seeing the final picture. :fame

:manyheart

KathyWho

• 2 weeks later...

I did a ripple afghan for dh a few months ago, I just need to get it finished. I only have about 10 rows left. I need to get it out and get it done and show on this thread!

I haven't posted here for awhile. I'd like to share a couple of ripple afghans I've finished.

th_HPIM0731.jpg

This first one is a Granny Ripple done in Bernat Berella. The solid color is pink. The multi color is a mix of purples and pinks. While I was working on the afghan, I really didn't like the multi yarn, but it turned out to be rather nice.

th_HPIM0736.jpg

This is also a Granny Ripple. I used the traditional baby pastel colors combined with a multi-colored pastel. (It looks white, but it's really a multi-color). I made this one a little bit longer than usual as I wanted to use up the multi yarn.

I plan on selling these at a craft show in November.

• 3 weeks later...

OMG...I am so frustrated! I have been working on a ripple afghan since March and its not even a huge one (its for my niece for Christmas) and I have seemed to stall out. I walk past it every day but I can't seem to pick it up again...maybe its because its summer. I don't know. Does anyone else have this problem?

I haven't posted here for awhile. I'd like to share a couple of ripple afghans I've finished.

th_HPIM0731.jpg

This first one is a Granny Ripple done in Bernat Berella. The solid color is pink. The multi color is a mix of purples and pinks. While I was working on the afghan, I really didn't like the multi yarn, but it turned out to be rather nice.

th_HPIM0736.jpg

This is also a Granny Ripple. I used the traditional baby pastel colors combined with a multi-colored pastel. (It looks white, but it's really a multi-color). I made this one a little bit longer than usual as I wanted to use up the multi yarn.

I plan on selling these at a craft show in November.

VERY PRETTY...GREAT JOB!

Archived