Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

Can I join too?

I am also doing this pattern but mine is pink camo, sage green color, and a pink color. I am at work right now but will take a pic of it tonight and post what I have so far. This is my first ripple and I love doing it.

Can't wait to chat with you guys.

Did you ever post a picture of this blanket? I'm desperatly searching a pink/green/cammo ripple afghan. thanks!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Here are a couple of pics of the SusanB Ripple I've been working on. The yarn is I Love This Yarn in grape (solid) and grape ombre (variegated). I've fallen in love with this pattern and will definitely be making more.

Well, here is the finished product. Done in I Love This Yarn, grape and grapevine ombre.

post-14703-13589748947_thumb.jpg

post-14703-135897489475_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing with the pics.......I don't do that often enough either:o(

I really like those colors....Ripples are the best!!!!

Hi everyone..not sure if anyone is making any ripples, but they are my afghan of choice. I recently started a new ripple just for me!! I am using (for the first time) I Love This Yarn..and I really do love the yarn..very soft. I am making it in Buttercup, Green, White, and Spring OMbre..reminded me of daisies. I normally do all my ripples in sc and this is the first one using dc. Boy is it working up fast!! I will post pic's later tonight.

Steph

Please crochet along with me and keep me inspired.

Pulling out yarn today. Can't decide on a granny ripple or regular ripple. I need to make a teen sized one for the local Project Linus group. They have put out a call for teen and adult sizes. Have a lot of blue and blue scraps to work in. Decided I better quit lurking and get busy!

Ok...as soon as I figure it out, I will post pictures. I accomplished my four rows last night. Woo Hoo..two complete sets of color patterns now finished!!!

Sissie...I have always used sc for my ripples and the queen sizes took me FOREVER!!! I am now doing my first full size in dc and I am cruising along...love it, although I can already tell it wont be as warm as using sc..dc seems looser KWIM. And I too LOVE I love this yarn!! Just wish they sold it in stores in NJ, I hate trying to match colors that I havent seen in person.

Good Luck everyone..stay motivated!!

Steph

Ok...as soon as I figure it out, I will post pictures. I accomplished my four rows last night. Woo Hoo..two complete sets of color patterns now finished!!!

Sissie...I have always used sc for my ripples and the queen sizes took me FOREVER!!! I am now doing my first full size in dc and I am cruising along...love it, although I can already tell it wont be as warm as using sc..dc seems looser KWIM. And I too LOVE I love this yarn!! Just wish they sold it in stores in NJ, I hate trying to match colors that I havent seen in person.

Good Luck everyone..stay motivated!!

Steph

Oh I wish we had a store here also! I have to order mind off line as well.

I agree with the DC not being as warm. I have one here I use on my Recliner.

I have 2 more rows done. will try to get pic later today:)

I am having to swap between this one and my "Tree of life" I am working on for my Sister-in-laws king size couch.

hope you have great day and stay warm! seems like the whole country is in the freezer:yes

Yay, look at all the rippling going on. I'm 45 rows into my scrap ripple & have started a ripple throw for my mom. I'm using dc for both. One is with an I hook the other with a J hook. I think I'd go nuts making one in sc. LOL

Hi Shelley,

I am using a "J" Hook and I do believe it is going to take forever!! but the friend I am making it for wanted it with no holes and he thought the dc one I have here he said was to holy! so sc it is and for a Queen bed also:eek

I have added 2 more rows today and am fixing to go work on it again:yes

I'm going to start a ripple for myself & DH - imagine that - an afghan for us??!! :rofl:rofl It's the shaded blanket from Vannas color it beautiful. Getting started today:clap I'm sure posting my progress here will keep me motivated. Think it's going to take me a while - working full time & keeping up with my other projects. :lol

Archived