Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how're the ripples going?

mine's starting to actually look like an afghan, and not just a long strip of something. lol at least that's what the Mr says.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/christy_z/2010-12-14008.jpg

caught her snuggling...

Oh she is just so cute and so are the colors you are using for your Ripple.

Very nice ripple Christine. I have one in WIP status. I take it out every once in awhile. It's one for me so I hardly get around to it since I'm usually working on projects for friends and family or charity.

It may have a few more rows since this pic but you get the idea...

Love the colors you have chosen to use

I finished mine a few weeks ago.......

WOW that turned out so pretty!! Great Job

mine is not working out right so I am thinking about Frogging it all out and starting over again:((

I was doing it in SC as to make it tighter but it is ridging along the DEC stages for some reason.

mine is not working out right so I am thinking about Frogging it all out and starting over again:((

I was doing it in SC as to make it tighter but it is ridging along the DEC stages for some reason.

what's the pattern?

and Thanks! she adores her blankie already. snuggles under it as I work on it. the Mr says he can already feel the love in it:manyheart, and knows it will be one of those blankets that she keeps forever and ever

I'd love to join you for some communal rippling! I have crocheted for years (and years and years, if I'm honest), but have never done ripples.

I've just recently started two for donation to a hospice program. One is red, gray, and black; the black and reds are RH, the grays are I Love This Yarn. The other is using up two colors I really dislike - RH Coraline (bought online without seeing it first, and yuk!) and Cafe. I'm not found of brown in general and really don't care for this one. I'm still looking around for what to put with that.

I'm using Attic24's wavy ripple pattern, and see it will definitely be a favorite go-to pattern for donations, it's so easy and quick to work up. I have to have brainless, since I listen to audiobooks while I crochet and need a project that lets me give more of my mind to listening than following a pattern.

I foresee lots of ripples in my future and it would be grand to have a group to share the fun with!

I'd love to join you for some communal rippling! I have crocheted for years (and years and years, if I'm honest), but have never done ripples.

I've just recently started two for donation to a hospice program. One is red, gray, and black; the black and reds are RH, the grays are I Love This Yarn. The other is using up two colors I really dislike - RH Coraline (bought online without seeing it first, and yuk!) and Cafe. I'm not found of brown in general and really don't care for this one. I'm still looking around for what to put with that.

I'm using Attic24's wavy ripple pattern, and see it will definitely be a favorite go-to pattern for donations, it's so easy and quick to work up. I have to have brainless, since I listen to audiobooks while I crochet and need a project that lets me give more of my mind to listening than following a pattern.

I foresee lots of ripples in my future and it would be grand to have a group to share the fun with!

This is a good simple Ripple to go by:) like the colors you are choosing.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so I have now ripped out the Ripple I was doing in sc all three skiens:eek:eek

and am now going back to the one I have made before and really enjoyed making. that is the Soft waves Ripple by Jan easten. I am going to be making this for my King bed and will be using I love this yarn. I just love this yarn and so easy to work with.

Here are a couple more ripples I have finished. I just love the ripples! This is my go-to pattern. It works up quick in double crochet.

Teri

These are both really pretty!

3 skeins?! WHOAAAA......

thats a lot of rolling. lol

I've done it too though

It was, my Hubby thought I had lost my mind LOL

Love them! Great job! So happy so many are in on rippling with me...I def have to check out this 24's Attic ripple everyone's talking about?!? Is it on Annie's Attic? Hopefully I'll get some pics up soon!

Here is attic24s neat ripple pattern. Have fun with it!

It's one of my favorites! :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

I'll join this CAL. I love the ripple pattern. I usually relax in front of the t.v. as I crochet and I don't find this pattern to hard to follow.

I'm currently working on a ripple for my brother for his birthday. He is a huge Miami Dolphin fan so that is how i decided on the colors.

post-4457-135897618199_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I started my sweetheart ghan last night! I decided to make it for my mom, either for Mother's day (if done by then, lol) or her b-day. Her fav color is purple so I'm using RH plae plum & dk orchid. It took me a while to figure out where to put the post stitches, but I think I got it now. Will post some pics as soon as I get a little more done! Happy crocheting!!!

• 4 months later...

Archived