FREE Pattern Books from Bernat.com

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit that I like my "Best Friends" book more than the "Cover up". It has more crochet and I know that I am not going to be making too many knitted afghans (Like never again!!!) :wlol

Still it is nice to have them for inspiration if nothing else.

I got mine today. I can't remember how lon git took. I choose a sweater one and there's a cute one with flowers (not sure on the yarn replacement as I've never tried their Soy and don't know if I could find it). And I got the baby one as I do more baby stuff then afghans and there were some cute booties and bonets in there.

I got both my pattern e-books, but most of the patterns are knit...I don't knit. I did not find much description of what the books contained, so I guessed at them...or maybe they didn't send the books I picked. There are a few crochet patterns, but one book is nothing but knitting. I think I'll print it out and give it to my sister-in-law for Christmas. Can't complain about something that is free, now, can I!

I got both my pattern e-books, but most of the patterns are knit...I don't knit. I did not find much description of what the books contained, so I guessed at them...or maybe they didn't send the books I picked. There are a few crochet patterns, but one book is nothing but knitting. I think I'll print it out and give it to my sister-in-law for Christmas. Can't complain about something that is free, now, can I!

It's too late now but you can click on the pic of the book - before you take the survey - and they will show you pics of all the patterns.

I guess we can't, but if I WERE to complain ;) , it would be to say that they could have scanned the darn thing in color! What's with the b&w PDF?

I complained about that too in a reply to the "here's your ebook" e-mail. I told them that I was "disappointed" to receive a B&W version of the book. They sent me a response e-mail (sort of a "cop out" explanation). But the e-mail included a PDF that contained color photos of all the projects (:cheer)! The photos are a nice size that allow you to see detail.

• 1 month later...

im guessing that this survey and pattern thing from Bernat isnt going on anymore.. I just checked the link and it was no longer in use.. Does bernat do this kind of thing from time to time, Id love to try it sometime..

t

Archived