FREE Pattern Books from Bernat.com

I just took the survey and can't wait to receive the pattern books.I wonder how many patterns they'll be

if you go to the Bernat site and click on the books, they show you all the patterns in them.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, just took part one of the survey for I only wanted Satin Cover Up and I did not have any more time to spend taking part 2 of the survey

I don't remember that question. But on the one about why I crochet, I checked "Other" and then wrote "All of the above!!" :) (Relaxing, addicting, making things for people I love, keeps hands busy, joy of making handmade things, etc.)

Krystal - thanks so much for the link! I took Part I (didn't want any of the books offered for Part II) and requested "Cover Ups." Now to wait the 5-7 days top get the PDF file.

UPDATE on Nov 21st: Received "Cover UPs" today! I was a bit disappointed that the photos were in black and white and not color. But I used PrimoPDF to create a page with the photos from the Bernat site and then appended the book to that. (Ain't technology grand!). Thanks again to Krystal for the link.

Archived