FREE Pattern Books from Bernat.com

If you take this survey: http://survey60.bernat.com/

Bernat will email you up to two of the pattern books.

I found one of the question/responses quite funny, because it understands the addiction!

The questions are pretty good, nothing too invasive.

FYI: Decide on which books you want when you're done and write them down, because at the end, the choice doesn't have the pictures.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing the link. If you right click on the link, you have the option of opening the survey in either a new window or new tab.

So, does anyone know how long it takes to get the pattern books? e=Krystal16;1015124]If you take this survey: http://survey60.bernat.com/

Bernat will email you up to two of the pattern books.

I found one of the question/responses quite funny, because it understands the addiction!

The questions are pretty good, nothing too invasive.

FYI: Decide on which books you want when you're done and write them down, because at the end, the choice doesn't have the pictures.

I just took the survey too! I don't know how they could make me only pick THREE of their yarns that I use...I think I use and like at least 15 different kinds! :eek Can't wait to get my free books...hope I managed to pick two crochet ones!

Sara

I got these choices just now after taking the survey

530153 Bernat Naturals Four Seasons

530149 Bernat Baby Sweet Baby Sets

530152 Bernat Satin Cover Up

so maybe they're out of other ones already.

Thanks for the link!!!

There are two parts to the survey, and you're given your choice out of three pattern books for each one. Cover Up was one of the options for the first part of the survey, chunky knits the second part of the survey (which was on color, yarn types, and the Bernat website itself; the first part was purchasing habits and more general yarn questions). Thanks for the tip! Patty

Archived