Circular Reasoning for Dora- link to pattern in 1st post

darski

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65216

I have wanted to make a circular jacket for ages but I know I have no stamina to make one in a 2X so I made on for Dora instead. :rofl

I love these things... :sigh

circ1.jpg

circ4.jpg

circ2.jpg

circ3.jpg

I might go back and add sleeves but I like it as is.

There might be a pattern for this but it is rather straight forward as shown.

Very pretty! I have never seen a circular jacket before and now I am in love with the idea. But I don't know that I would have the energy to make a 2X either and that is what I need unless a miracle happens. :)

Sara

Get outta town!!!! I had no idea what you meant until I saw the flat picture. That is just too too cool!!!!!!!!!!!! It is really sweet on, and then BAM, you see it is made in a flat round and that is mind blowing. Darski, you never cease to amaze me and cause me to smile at your Dora designs! Super cute. Hugs, Donna C

Darski,

This could be the next BICO pattern that everyone loves. This would make a cute child's sweater/vest if we could size it up...So a pattern is necessary.

Get writing girl........please.:cheer

:nworthy Oh Darski :nworthy

I understood not wanting to do a large project but...:

:faintThat is the cutest! :faint

:thinkI was looking real hard at the pattern you used... I am wondering if one were to take a large doily pattern... modified the pattern for the arm holes... Used a yarn instead of thread... hmmmm... could even use a ruffled doily pattern too. What do you think? I bet an oval doily would work better? You know size wise for an adult?

Archived