November 2007 Table

Tampa Doll

Here it is November, the month of cool temps, falling leaves:autumn and turkey :tdancewith stuffing.

The table this month is full of Native American Indians and a couple of pilgrims. We have a couple of chiefs with a teepee, some Indian maidens and of course, who can forget the pilgrims.:pilgrim

The main characters are Hanna the Harvest Queen, and the Harvest Angel. They look out for everyone and as you can see, they watch over the crops to make things bountiful.

This is the month to sit back and reflect on all that has gone on this year, and count your blessing. It is a time to remember loved ones and the happy times we had and/or will have with them.

I raise my glass to everyone, young and old. May your thoughts be happy, may your love be bountiful and may your thoughtfulness be rewarded.

:yayHappy Thanksgiving to all:yay

th_8x6sideNovemberTable2007002.gif (clickable) th_8x6NovemberTable2007001.gif

Hanna the Harvest Queen: th_HannaHarvestQueen.gif (clickable)the Harvest Angel: th_HarvestAngelNovember20062.jpg (clickable)

Absolutely amazing!! My girls just love the pilgrams and the geese! They want me to make them. I said I'm pretty good, but not THAT good! Just beautiful. Suddenly, I feel like fall is in the air and Thanksgiving is just around the corner!! You just put me in the holiday spirit! Thank you!:yes

awesome as always!!! I love your dolls they are beautiful!!!! And i to would love to have your house,the sun is always shining and that pool!!!!It is cold and dark here,i hate winter here,send sun!!!I look forward to seeing your table each month!

Was the tee pee there last year? What book did you use for the pilgrim outfits.... I'm htinking my Barbie needs new clothes :D

The teepee was there last year. The Barbie is called Feeding the Geese. I got it from CPC here is the link.

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com...ie_fashion.php

http://www.geocities.com/barbie42day/geese.html

I am trying to find the pattern for the Ken. I am not sure where I got the pattern for the tee pee, but I know it was free on the web.

Ken's outfit is a combo of several outfits. The pants,socks and shoe are from a pattern called King outfit for Ken. The jacket is from a robin hood pattern I found. The hat was free hand.

Mary Jo,

You have totally oudone yourself this month! How wonderful! Beautiful pieces! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

All I can say is WOW! Beautiful! Now here's a question...where do you eat? :think

I had to chuckle, cause that would be my question.

The area where most of my pictures are taken, the place where you see the pool, that is where we eat. There are just 2 of us, so we do not need much room. The one I decorate, is the Dinning room table.

So glad everyone is enjoying this table. The Barbie Indian's with the beads on the dresses? The beads are all hand sewn. Tedious, but beautiful when done.:hook

Archived