minx19662000

anyone in pa,

anyone live near lebanon county pa(besides my mom, i love you mom.:hook ) who wants to start a crochet group. let me know. thanx

p.s. i live in annville pa which is about 20 min from hershey.

That sounds fun but unfortunately I live too far from you, I live in the DuBois area.

It sounds fun to me too but I live near Erie

Sorry,

Tena

Sounds fun to me, but I'm too far off, I'm 45 mins from Harrisburg.

Hey Minx! I used to visit the area a lot about 25 years ago. You live in a very beautiful area.

Hey Minx! I used to visit the area a lot about 25 years ago. You live in a very beautiful area.

its gotten alittle worse. i live down the road from the college. and about 5 bars. the other night i had a drunk driver leave the bar and hit the telephone pole in front of my house. its not the best thing to be woken up at 3 in the morning by a loud bang. it scaired the poop out of me. other than that its nice.

Anyone one else near Erie, PA. I know of a SNB group, but I was wondering if there were any closer to me?

Tena

I'd love to be part of a crochet group, but you're a little too far from me too, I'm about 60 miles west of Harrisburg

im doomed to crochet by my self. except when my mom comes over.

I'm 60 minutes north of Harrisburg. Have you tried posting something in your local library?? I have met a group of ladies that way in our area, but we are always looking for more to join also. Also, what about putting something in the paper ( under local happenings, where it might be free) Maybe that would work???

Good luck.......It is something hwo many of yarn workers there are in Pa...Yet we all live SO FAR away from each other LOL

anyone live near lebanon county pa(besides my mom, i love you mom.:hook ) who wants to start a crochet group. let me know. thanx

p.s. i live in annville pa which is about 20 min from hershey.

I went to LVC for school. It always amazes me when I meet someone who knows where Lebanon, PA is, let alone Annville, or LVC!

I now live in Bucks county, about 1.5 or so hours east and a bit north...

I went to LVC for school. It always amazes me when I meet someone who knows where Lebanon, PA is, let alone Annville, or LVC!

I now live in Bucks county, about 1.5 or so hours east and a bit north...

i know. people ask me what part of pa do i live in and i say annville. they look at me like i have 10 heads. i have to say lebanon county. then they say oh. its amazing. now im surrounded by college kids and their driving me nuts on friday and saturday nights. all they do is drink and scream at 2 in the morning. one of them actually crashed into the light post in front of my house last month. its quiet most of the time so i shouldnt complain. it is nice to find someone who knows where i live.

At least LVC is a small school, (but getting bigger... and they've put windows in the science building!!) so the sheer number of kids is less. Spring Arts was always the worst, but most of the time it was actualy pretty calm. I was just glad when the coffe shop opened my sophmore year. Skip was always so nice to us students... I also miss the public library. Despite how small it is, I could get lost in there for hours, relaxing among the books.

i live in the susquehanna valley, so i am too far also. sorry! it is weird how many of us live in PA.....

I would also LOVE to be in a crochet group...but I have the same problem as everyone else...I live to far away...I am in Allentown.

so many in pa but we all live far away from each other.

I'm in Wilkes Barre, been living here for 2 years and have no clue how close/far I am from anyone, I just know I'm like 20 min out of Scranton.

I'm in Fairless Hills - a crochet group sounds like a good idea, but I'm near Philadelphia. Hope you can find someone to crochet with. I think my husband and I have been in your area on day trips. I had relatives in Lancaster, we've visited Hershey with the kids, and my son went to Penn State's Harrisburg campus.

I can't remember if I posted in this post or not....

I'm in Pittsburgh, North Hills area. :)

wow! there are lots of pennsylvanians here and apparently we are all spread out across the state. Allthough I am close to Leaette. I live a little further north in Butler.

wendy

I live about 25 miles north of Pittsburgh. (Beaver County). Man I wish we all lived closer...just imagine what we could do if we got together!!!

It would be nice to have a crochet group, but I'm a little too far also. I'm in North Wales, PA, which is about ½ hour outside of Philadelphia.

Good luck in your search.