anyone in pa,

minx19662000

For any of you interested - I have scheduled at fifth Wednesday knitting/crocheting at the Denny's in Monroeville PA on Route 22 for October 29th. We get started about 7PM in the back room and all they ask is that we make a purchase.

We will also be Knitting/Crocheting in Public again on the first Wednesdays at the BORDERS BOOKS in Monroeville in their cafe also starting at 7PM.

For any of you in the area - please drop by with your projects to work with us and chat and have a good time.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, minx hasn't been on in a while, she has had a few changes in her life, with new family members (and old ones) enlarging her household, limiting her space, and putting some more responsibility and stress on her.

Annville is about 25 to 30 miles east of Harrisburg.

I live in Rothsville, another "if you blink you'll miss it" town. We don't even have our own PO. Neither of us drive, so we have to wait til evenings or weekends to get her DH to take us out. (Mine is handicapped).

She could really use a place to relax, crochet and meet new friends that is close to her. We only get to see each other maybe once a month, and we are so busy gabbing, laughing, shopping or cooking, etc...we rarely get much crocheting done.

Lately she doesn't even show much interest in crocheting, I think she is getting really lonely for a craft buddy.

Maybe we all could plan a crochet conference for all us PA cro folk to get together maybe once every few months. Rotate locations or something like that. Just a thought...

Love you baby girl...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I live in Bucks County, Langhorne, PA. There is a post from a Warminster resident and someone in Fairless Hills. Maybe we could get together and meet at the Borders near Oxford Valley Mall. If interested, send me a reply.

Dolores

• 1 month later...

I'm in North Huntingdon, Pa. It's about 1/2 hour 45 minute drive to Pittsburgh from my house. Depending on traffic. The closest person to me is Creations248 :waving. Would love to "hook up" :crocheting with one of your crochet groups. If you see this post PM me.:U

Hi Minx,

I'm not near you currently (Fairbanks, Alaska is a little far ;) ), but I am moving back to PA at the end of May. When that happens I will be living in the Jonestown area. About 20 min. from you! Yay! Maybe we can get together. Robbie

We have a Project Linus group that meets in State College, that's only a little over an hour from Bennetts Valley. We could meet up at the Clearfield exit and go from there. Our next meeting is March 28. Charlene

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Washington PA. About 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. We have a little crochet group at our Church on Wednesdays. We are called WOW. Women on Wednesday.

Wendy

I'm not in pa, but, I'm 5 minutes away in phillipsburg. I cross a bridge and I'm in Easton, Pa and my DH is a vol. fire police for Lehigh Township Pa. So I spend alot of time in Pa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived