anyone in pa,

minx19662000

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi PENNSYLVANIAN's! Hi Pharma Gal, I'm just NW of Philadelphia myself too. I live in North Wales right next to Montgomeryville/Lansdale area. I grew up in Sellersville/Perkasie, Buck County. To Minx199620000, I use to live in Pine Grove for a short time way back in 1977 (my Mom and Dad grew up in Pine Grove/Schuylkill Have. It's nice to know there's people close by. Feel free to contact me anytime.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Addey and Segi1974!

I'm sorry it's been so long come back to you. I've been so busy working OT, learning to knit, cub scout stuff, trying to knit a baby set for my nephew and his wife (the baby is due next week). Maybe sometime we could get together and take a road trip or, if you would like, can meet up and I can take you to the yarn shop in Lansdale, The Lamb's Wool. It's a quaint small shop off of South Broad Street, Lansdale (right behind Bee Jay Carpets). They give knitting, weaving and crochet lessons. They will also teach you to spin wool if you would like to learn. Even if you aren't taking lessons and you get really stuck on a pattern you're working on, stop in and they will try to help you. I go there almost every day for my lunch hour. It's about 5-10 minutes off of Route 309 (Yum-Yum Donuts is on the corner). They do have a web site too. If you're ever going to be in the neighborhood, let me know.

Tena, I am from Meadville Pa. New to some of the forums. Please tell me about the SNB group? Elaine

I lived in Meadville for 9 years! Was a school crossing guard for 5 of those years for 2nd District, the corner of Willow and South Main! My son and his gf are buying a home just across the street from Seton School. I get down that way once in awhile.;)

ae98e612-f40a-429d-8da0-bf1a2ecd3e63

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Doreen

I haven't been on in awhile. My Mom has been sick since July and it is hard between work and taking care of her to be on the computer sometimes. I am still crocheting as much as I can. I would love to meet up with you since you are so close. I wanted to take a trip to the HL in Easton, Pa soon. Maybe we can get together sometime and meet even if it is just for a cup of tea or coffee.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in Washington PA. About 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. We have a little crochet group at our Church on Wednesdays. We are called WOW. Women on Wednesday.

Wendy

Never thought Id see someone from Washington PA :) Im very close, I go in Washington all the time. What church is it?

Archived