anyone in pa,

minx19662000

sorry i havnt been on to say hi to you all in pa but hubby got sick and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in june so life has been a little bit busy at the moment. but things are getting better and i can actually start doing the things i love again. so any crocheters close to lancaster or lebanon countys i would love to hear from you.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Sigh)) I too wished people lived in the part of PA that I'm from (Dingmans Ferry)..when I saw your post I thought to myself finally someone in pa who wants to host a group but then I saw your too far from me also. Sorry. Guess we'll have to crochet together through Crochetville! ((Hugs))

((Sigh)) I too wished people lived in the part of PA that I'm from (Dingmans Ferry)..when I saw your post I thought to myself finally someone in pa who wants to host a group but then I saw your too far from me also. Sorry. Guess we'll have to crochet together through Crochetville! ((Hugs))

I know there are alot of us in pa but we are all over the place.

We're doomed to crochet alone! LOL

Just checking in from Ehrenfeld, PA (birth place of Charles Bronson!) LOL

that's near Johnstown

Happy crocheting,

****! That's what I was thinking. There is soooooooooooooo many of us in PA yet all over the darn place! :(

****! That's what I was thinking. There is soooooooooooooo many of us in PA yet all over the darn place! :(

pa needs to shrink and push us all in the middle. :hook

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in North Wales, PA, about 45 Minutes north of Philadelphia. I'm not too far away. I'm about 10-15 minutes north of Fort Washington, Just off of Route 309/202. One mile from the Montgomeryvile Mall.

PS: My Mom and Dad's family is from the Pine Grove/Schuylkill Haven Area. I lived in Pine Grove for a short time when I was kid and went to Pine Grove High School.....back in 1976/1977. In fact it will be one year at the end of this month since my Dad passes away and he is now living right off of Route 61 in Schuylkill Haven.

I am in Warminster, Pa. I am close to North Wales. I work in Fort Washington. I am looking for crocheting friends near me. Where to you live in Pa near Trenton. I think Pat54 is close to Trenton, NJ.

Hi Segi1974!

I'm, Doreen from North Wales, I'm only one mile from the Montgomery Mall. I'm a secretary and work in Lansdale. It's nice to know there's someone close to me.

Hi Addey and Doreen

It is so good to see ladies so close. Maybe we can schedule a road trip to the Hobby Lobby. I know that Pat54 is looking to meet up at Hobby Lobby on a Saturday. I would love to meet people close by.

I can't wait for the Hobby Lobby in Easton to open! I shop there whenever I visit my MIL in Oklahoma, and used to look for them when I traveled. They've got such a HUGE selection and their house brand yarns are very nice.

Saturdays are good for me, just not this one. My husband works 9-3 on Saturdays, so my son and I have most of the day to ourselves. (He's 19 months.) I just have to figure out where it is and the best way to get up there...

HI The Hobby Lobby in Easton, Pa is opened already. It opened back in Oct 2009. It is a great store. I was up there in Nov and stocked up on ILTY. I think we will plan on going once this weather gets out of the winter season. My DH and I went up 611 and it seemed like a long ride. When we came home we came home on 309.

Ack! I couldn't remember when it was scheduled to open... my husband found out about it for me half by accident. (I haven't been on here regularly, or I know I'd have seen it here!)

And since I live right off 309, that would be much easier then going over to 611.

Next time you're planning a trip up there, let me know! We could either meet up there or as you go through Quakertown if you're going up 309.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crafty126 - Hopewell PA????? Too strange, too small a world. My grandmother was from there and I spent summers there. I'm sure I still have family there somewhere. In fact I know I do. I haven't thought of back home in ages.

Yes it is a small world...:) What are there last names? I would love to be involved in a group that worked together for charity. Was a church group that started doing projects, they were all knitters...lol not that there is anything wrong with that, but I was clueless on the chattering terms..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WHAT! Did I hear you right? You live in DuBois, Pa? I'm your neighbor, lol. I'm here in Reynoldsville. :PNow that I just made myself feel a bit shy, lol. Hope all is going good in DuBois, lol.

Well isn't this exciting I also live in DuBois! Sounds like we may have enough for our own crochet group!! :P

Archived