anyone in pa,

minx19662000

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That sounds fun but unfortunately I live too far from you, I live in the DuBois area.

WHAT! Did I hear you right? You live in DuBois, Pa? I'm your neighbor, lol. I'm here in Reynoldsville. :PNow that I just made myself feel a bit shy, lol. Hope all is going good in DuBois, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is interested we have a group of crocheters and knitters who meet every Tuesday Night at the Border's Bookstore from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm (but they close at 10 PM:hook). They call us Hooks and Needles and have featured us in their monthly newsletter, everyone is welcome. We have newbies as well as experienced teachers in our group and always have lots of fun! We'd love to have you join us.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also a group that meets at the Pat Catans Craft store on the Monroeville/Murrysville border every Monday evening at 6PM until closing. Mostly crocheters, and I am there most weeks. Would love to see some of the local there. I know you are lurking somewhere here.

We're doomed to crochet alone! LOL

Just checking in from Ehrenfeld, PA (birth place of Charles Bronson!) LOL

that's near Johnstown

Happy crocheting,

Wish I lived closer, but I am in Northampton County near the Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton area.

Have a great day!:hook

I saw in your post that you live in Northampton county...I used to live in Slatington. Grew up there as a matter of fact. We lived up on the mountain there at the gap between lehigh and northampton counties where 248 and 873 meet. I live in TN now, but it was so cool to see someone post from back home!

Also a group that meets at the Pat Catans Craft store on the Monroeville/Murrysville border every Monday evening at 6PM until closing. Mostly crocheters, and I am there most weeks. Would love to see some of the local there. I know you are lurking somewhere here.

While I live on Long Island, NY, my sister lives right near the Pat Catan's you are talking about...and is almost walking distance from it! I visit "The Burgh" several times a year, as I also have a son who just graduated from Pitt, got a job in the area, and settled in the North Hills.

I LOVE Pat Catan's, and make it a point to visit a few times on each trip there. Maybe next trip, I will come and hang out on a Monday night. I will let my sister know about this group too. But, she is a knitter...will she be welcomed? :lol

• 1 month later...

Which Borders is that? I'm in Perry County so have a few different ways I can aim. Does your group meet year-round?

If anyone is interested we have a group of crocheters and knitters who meet every Tuesday Night at the Border's Bookstore from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm (but they close at 10 PM:hook). They call us Hooks and Needles and have featured us in their monthly newsletter, everyone is welcome. We have newbies as well as experienced teachers in our group and always have lots of fun! We'd love to have you join us.

Betty - was that crackpot or crockpot? I guess I should eat supper. I'm west of both the Juniata & Susq. rivers, near Elliottsburg. My neighbor is a real crocheting fiend, she got me started up again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !! it's been a while since I posted on Crochetville ..I have been doing more knitting lately ..Still trying to learn more than knit and purl..:lol I live in Verona /Penn Hills , PA I know they have a group in Barns and Noble in WaterWorks and in Moneroville and in Yarn by Design in Oakmont,PA http://www.ybdoakmont.com ..I have been to the one in Oakmont Yarns By Design is a small store and a small group I took up the sock class and it was great ..Now I am trying to do some lace work , I've got some books from KnitPicks and I love their needles :clap So now I have a couple of things in progress :yes

Archived