October table 2007

Tampa Doll

It is the time for cool breezes (yeah right), leaves changing, :autumn apple:apple & pumpkin pies :jack and most of all Ghost:ghost and Gobblins. :skeleton

With this in mind I put the October table together. You will see Mickey dressed as a pumpkin and Minnie dressed as a witch all ready to go trick or treating. Tricksie the witch is watching over all. We even have a baby dressed as a cat in a pumpkin.

So Happy October and Happy Halloween to all.

th_ftOct2007.gif(clickable)th_sdOct2007.gif

Mary Jo, It's been a really long time since I have chatted with you... it's good to see that you still are up to your wonderful tricks! I LOVE your work!

:ghost :jack:skeleton Mary Jo, I was waiting to see your October table. I sure look forward to fall and Halloween. I truly love the holiday tablecloths you have made for your tables; and if I ever get better at thread crochet, making some of them would be my dream. Mickey and Minnie look so cute!

Oh, Wow!! I love that tablecloth with the kitties. Is that your own design? It's so cool. I like the doll dress, too. I mean, I don't like dolls, really, but that dress is very well done.

So glad you all like the table for this month.

First off the Cat I am not sure what magazine it is from. The Ghost is in Fast and Fun Crochet Autumn 2001. There is a spider and a candy corn pattern in there also.

Now the table topper is an old book by Annie's Attic called Holiday table toppers, it is out of print now.

When he can, Tampa Guy will take a picture of the wreath that I keep adding to.

Still very hot and humid here, infact, it still feels like July not autumn.:hook

That's cute! I might do something like this. Lord knows we have enough doo dads around that I can round up for a halloween vignette. Thanks for the inspiration!

Archived