Dishcloth Tuesdays!

amandapace

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooooh I wanna do this too!! I love making dishcloths...they go so fast! I just picked up some new colors at Walmart. I did one the other day with a ruffle, and gave it to a friend.

Count me in....I have decided to make myself get more focused!!! Snowflakes on Monday and Dishcloths on Tuesday! Ya'll come up with some stuff for the other days of the week and I'll be set!! :hook

• 3 weeks later...
Depending on the pattern used, you can get about two dishcloths from a skein of Sugar 'N Cream crochet cotton, with a little wad of yarn left over. Hmmm, what to do with those little leftover wads? Well, of course, you take them all and make a dishcloth of many colors.

th_DishclothofManyColors1.jpg

LOL LOL Isn't that cool?

I did this with a lot of little pieces of yarn that I had left and made them into a couple of 'variagated' Barbie Dresses that my younger nieces think are just so pretty.

I'm glad to see so many people are making dishcloths; I've been computerless for THREE MONTHS!! Hopefully I can get back in the swing of things. I lost everything on my hard drive :(.

• 4 weeks later...

I love seeing everyone's disthclothes. I love making them, wish I had more people to give them to:lol. I don't have a big family and have a few close friends. So May not be showing any for a while (unless I want a quick project or try a stitch). But I love seeing everyone elses so I'll pop in every now and then.

Debbi

Amanda, I actually saw your other post and you inspired me! I have made about 5 for myself and sent some to friends! I don't do them every Tuesday but I do try to! Just thought I would share with you that even though you didn't do it always, you did inspire someone else to make a functional item for herself! (I ALWAYS need dishclothes!!!)

Thank you!!!

Here's what i did yesterday. I could only do 2 since my Army boy came home from Germany for a quick surprise visit!!!!:eek:clap:jumpyay:woo

I did one for the fourth of july & a white one that's supposed to be a dishcloth...but i think i'll use it for a doily. lol

sany0272mu3.th.jpg

• 3 months later...

Archived