Dishcloth Tuesdays!

amandapace

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Girls, shall we just revive this one? I am in need of some new fancy dishcloths!!

I've actually done some dishcloths since the last post here. Just too lazy to get the pics uploaded. :sigh Must make myself upload pics . . must make myself upload pics . . . . .

Does anyone have or knows where I can get the pattern for the Dishcloth Flowerpots?? I saw these on another thread, and the site is also an aol.hometown site, and is permanently shut down. I don't think it is a free pattern, but I would like to know where I can get it!! It looks like it is an octagonal/circle type pattern, which shouldn't be hard to find, but I guess there is a specific way to fold the dishcloth into a flower. Then there is a dishcloth you make in dark green as the foliage, then insert all in a flower pot. A nice presentation for an inexpensive gift.

I do remember that did you find it?

someone sent me a link to the pattern...its a purchased pattern I just haven't bought it yet.

I actually made dishcloths this past tuesday!! :yay

I will try to keep up with it on tuesdays though

ok I am jumping in on Dishcloth Tuesdays! I don't know how I missed this post till now but I like the original poster(sorry, I can remember who it was by name. its 6am and i haven't slept in 2 days),moved 5 months ago and well I only have one handmade dishcloth so it time to make more.

*~Melanie~*

the original poster who started this thread was amandapace. Since it is a new year, and there's 29 pages of posts on this thread already from Sept 07 to now...do you want to start a Dishcloth Tuesdays 2009 CAL? I can start it if you want, and put the link to this thread in the first post for those who want to search it for patterns.

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived