A First for me. So Proud

Katchkan

Kathy, your designs are so beautiful that they should all be captured in a book! Why don't you publish one yourself? You are truely a master at your craft. :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've a right to be proud, Kathy. Your work is always amazing. Course that's cause you're from Spokane, right?

Way to go!!!

Jimbo

I just got my copy in the mail yesterday! I recognized your pattern right away! Congrats!!:clap :clap :clap

:yay :yay :yay

OMG!!! I just got that in the mail!!!! I haven't even had time to look through all the patterns!!! OMG!!! I can tell everyone that I know the author!!! I'm soooo very excited for you!!!!!

:yay :yay :yay

OMG!!! I just got that in the mail!!!! I haven't even had time to look through all the patterns!!! OMG!!! I can tell everyone that I know the author!!! I'm soooo very excited for you!!!!!

I am only one of many in that book. But it is a nice book to have one of my designs in. But a big moment for me...... just to be included.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you chose a really good color. It makes it look like it came from that period when people crocheted tableclothes out of 30-count on a regular basis. It is truly beatiful

Congratulations Katchkan! You continue to give me hope to eventually I'll be brave enough to submit my own stuff and be published to. Good for you with your current success!

• 2 months later...

Archived