A First for me. So Proud

Katchkan

This is the first time I have ever had a pattern of mine in a real book. My Butterfly and Roses Filet shawl is in this new book. Jackets, Wraps, and more. What a thrilling moment to turn the pages and find my design.

You can see the book here

I received my copy of the book yesterday. It's a really nice book to be in. Of course being so proud I was about ready to burst, I had to take some pictures.

Pictures are clickable.

th_bookcoverjwam1.jpgth_JwamBookandShawl.jpg

and a picture of the shawl I took earlier.

th_BNRShawl1Olympic.jpg

I just had to share this with everyone.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big, big, big congratulations!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer

I couldn't read the page well enough to tell if you are "named" as the designer, but in either case, you deserve to be very, very proud. Success breeds success...I bet you'll have more published. You work very hard and your designs are excellent in every way!

Big, big, big congratulations!!! :cheer :cheer :cheer

I couldn't read the page well enough to tell if you are "named" as the designer, but in either case, you deserve to be very, very proud. Success breeds success...I bet you'll have more published. You work very hard and your designs are excellent in every way!

Yes, my name is listed as the designer. That was part of the thrill to see my name attached to that book.

Congratulations! I received the book a couple days ago. While I was going thru it, I spotted your shawl. I knew immediately it was one of yours! I had to show my hubby who wasn't quite as excited as I was about it (for some reason!). What a major accomplishment for you Kathy!!! :hug

Thank you everyone.:ty I must admit the encouragement here helped me to get brave and try to submit my work. So I really do owe you all a big Thank you. :hug

I got my book yesterday also. This one is so pretty. Did it take you long to make?
This shawl I did for my Crochet Olympic project. Took me 9 day to complete it. Including all my frogging time........:yes

Archived