HOC August issue Has my Priceless Peridot

Katchkan

I just received my copy of the August 2007 issue of Annie's Hooked on Crochet. In it is my Priceless Peridot Filet Doily. This is the first time I have been published in a magazine. What a proud moment for me. You can find my doily on page 22.

I also have another one coming in the next issue.

Kathy that's so awesome, congratulations! How exciting for you. You've earned it for sure.

I can't wait to get my issue. Double so because that's my birthday month and I remember you making all those.

I keep seeing it on the site and it was nagging at me and now I know why. LOL

:yay

Thank you for all your Encouragement. I never would of had the courage to submit my designs to anyone without all the encouragement I received from everyone. :hug

Congratulations! :clap I can't believe this is the FIRST time your patterns have been published. What's wrong with the world?

Actually I have been published before. The Crochet Guild has one of my designs and Annies Attic just put out a book of my doilies this Spring. Old Fashioned Doilies you can find here This was my first time in a magazine.

That's awesome. Congrats!

I just got my copy in the mail the other day, but haven't taken time to look at it yet. I'm sure the doily is beautiful, though, just like everything else you do.

I just gazed through my HOC when it came in, but I should of recogonized your work. :hook

:yay Awsome and congrats to you.:yay Hopefully we will be seeing more of you in these mags.:hook

Way to go Kathy:applause! I am sooo happy for you:woo! They knew a good thing when they saw it:wink! Congratulations to you.......hopefully this is the first in a long line of published doilies for you! Thanks for sharing your great news with us!:hug I just went to their web site..... and your doily is one of the featured patterns that they show as a teaser for the magazine!

http://www.annieshookedoncrochet.com/inthisissue.html

YAY KATHY!!! that's awesome. though.. having your own books makes a magazine look small by comparison and if you don't have a book, why the heck not? hmm?? lol

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is so fabulous. Congratulations and wishing you much luck for more pattern publishing in future!! You must be so proud! I would probably buy the entire store out and send everybody in my family a copy and stick little postits on that say look on page such and such! :clap :clap :clap:cheer

Archived