Undercover Bookmarker (Free Pattern now on Website)

Katchkan

So this morning I went to find my bookmarker and it was nowhere to be found. I wonder where the cats have hidden it. Well I decided to not drive my self bonkers looking for it and just make me new one.

Of course when I say new I mean new.

I decided I was ready for a change, so I just started crocheting and this is what I came up with.

It measures 9 inches long. I did if first in size 20 thread. That one is mine.

Then decided I would write the pattern out and put it on my website as a freebie. So I did it in size 10 thread and adjusted the pattern to that size thread.

It a simple bookmarker. lacy but sturdy. It looks like it has a ton of picots but in reality there is only the triple picot on the bottom.

I am calling it Undercover Bookmarker because where's the best place for a bookmarker than under the cover of a book. icon_mrgreen.gif

So once it has been tested I will be offering this one free on my website.

Hope you all like it.

The red one is mine size 20 thread.

The purple one is size 10 thread.

Pictures are clickable

th_UndercoverBMR.jpgth_UndercoverBm1P.jpg

I have added the pattern to my free patterns on my website.

www.crochetnbeads.com

That is really pretty. I love making bookmarks. My stepdaughter is working on 2 masters degrees in education. She collects books so I make bookmarks for her. She loves them & it makes me happy that she loves them. She says people are always asking where she got her bookmarks. Her hubby picked out his favorites & they hid their favorite ones from each other.

They are both beautiful. Will the pattern be written for size 10 or 20 thread or both? I like the size 20 better. You can see more of the detailing in it.

They are both beautiful. Will the pattern be written for size 10 or 20 thread or both? I like the size 20 better. You can see more of the detailing in it.
I thought I would add the variation for the size 2o thread. It's not a big change, So will be easy to add.

Archived