Undercover Bookmarker (Free Pattern now on Website)

Katchkan

Kathy, I thought I would let you know I made one of the undercover bookmarkers and for the pattern to look right I added 3 ch stitches to the {ch 74} to make it 77 instead. Before I did this the bookmark looked a little shashed on the end but now it looks right. I really love it now that I have one of my own.

What a gorgeous bookmark Kathy. Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait to make it.

Kathy, I thought I would let you know I made one of the undercover bookmarkers and for the pattern to look right I added 3 ch stitches to the {ch 74} to make it 77 instead. Before I did this the bookmark looked a little shashed on the end but now it looks right. I really love it now that I have one of my own.
Thanks for catching that. Not my testers fault that crept in. I added the size 20 change after they tested and as usual it's the simple things that trip me up. Corrected now. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the pattern! I love reading and hate folding the edges of the book. Now I have something to combine both things I enjoy, reading and crocheting. And also planning to give some away for Christmas! :hook

By the way, I love the swan bookmark!

Thank you very much, Kathy. I've downloaded your bookmark pattern and think that it's beautiful item to tuck into a greeting card as a gift.

Archived