Willow-Wisp: You got it a new Doily.......

Katchkan

Well I finished this Doily up this morning. I am calling it Willow-Wisp. It measures 15 inches across at the tips. I used size 10 frosty green thread. I used my trusty size 7/1.65 hook.

This is a design I started here awhile back and set aside as it wasn't working up the way I envisioned it. So I brought it back out the other night and started all over. I still had a few doubts about it until I blocked it. It's one of those doilies that just doesn't lay quite right until it's blocked. I almost ripped it all out this morning. scared.gif But decided to finish and block it and see what needed to be fixed. After blocking I decided she was good to go as she stands. But I named her Willow-Wisp as she was rather elusive.

Here's the picture.

S_Willow-Wisp.jpg

Well do you think she was worth the headache she caused me........scratchhead.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice conmments. You are all so encouraging.

Oh MY I love that Willow.... Love the color you crocheted:hook with,,love the design you did,,,I love everything about it ~~~~

Was that done free form? or a pattern? something tells me free form cause I have never seen this one before.

***my auctions***

You haven't seen this one before as it didn't exist. This is one of my own designs. All the doilies I do are my own designs.

Archived