Lets Do A Round Ripple Together

Hi Judianne! I have no idea what Crochet Dad's 9-pt pattern is. Could you tell me where I could find it? I'm 100% new to Round Ripples

Here ya go...it's free.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/crochet-pattern---9-pointed-star-round-ripple/3158566

He;s also on here and Ravelry:hook

Norma - just beautiful.

Here's my VA Tech RR for a young lady I know:

[ATTACH]30883[/ATTACH]

I like this 8-pt RR pattern because you don't have to count rounds to do increases at the points. It uses 2dc, ch2, 2dc at the points on every round once the flower middle is established. Nice and mindless stitching ... The pattern is in Leisure Arts New Crochet Basics titled "Ripple Baby Afghan."

Everyone's projects look great! I love the red one that's in progress. :yes

That's BEAUTIFUL!! I have no way to get the pattern. Would you be able to write it out for me? If not that's ok but I really like the 8-pt look!! I would really like to make one of these for the hospitals too :hook

I'm continuing work on my RR and it's looking great so far! I have no plan yet in mind for how the stripes are going to look but hopefully it ends up ok

So sorry, but the pattern is copyrighted and I am unable to write it out for you. That's why I gave the book name - you may be able to find a used copy on Ebay or another auction site.

Try CrochetDad/Gene's 9-point RR - I've made a few of them as well and his patterns are easy to follow. :yes

So sorry, but the pattern is copyrighted and I am unable to write it out for you. That's why I gave the book name - you may be able to find a used copy on Ebay or another auction site.

Try CrochetDad/Gene's 9-point RR - I've made a few of them as well and his patterns are easy to follow. :yes

I'm not able to buy crochet books or magazines. My hubby thinks it's wasteful so I'll just stick to the free ones

A HA! I knew I had a newer photo of my RR. Here it is. It's about 16 inches so far. Since the photo I've added two more white rows and two red rows :clap

Gorgeous :manyheart I love the red and white :yes Sorry hubby's not on board with the books, but there really are alot of free ones available to work with :yes I try myself not to buy many patterns since there is so much out there for free :yes;):hug :hug :hug

I'm about to start my very first rr over the weekend. It's going to be for my middle nephew :yes

A HA! I knew I had a newer photo of my RR. Here it is. It's about 16 inches so far. Since the photo I've added two more white rows and two red rows :clap

That's gorgeous!!:cheer

Gorgeous :manyheart I love the red and white :yes Sorry hubby's not on board with the books, but there really are alot of free ones available to work with :yes I try myself not to buy many patterns since there is so much out there for free :yes;):hug :hug :hug

I'm about to start my very first rr over the weekend. It's going to be for my middle nephew :yes

I really am enjoying the red and white together!! Very crisp and pretty! GOOD luck on your RR!! Please update us with photos as you make it?!

That's gorgeous!!:cheer

Thank you sweeie :yay

I just started my very first rr over the weekend which will be my middle nephews xmas present :clap Am liking it so far :yes

WTG, Marisa! If you have any problems come to this thread...there are many RR addicts experts here:devil

I was browsing older posts in here and relized that alot of the older pics aren't showing anymore so here are fresh pics of my RR's

This one I made for my step dad last Christmas

post-6373-135897602146_thumb.jpg

This one was for my sister

post-6373-135897602154_thumb.jpg

This on is my DH's it fits our queen size bed

post-6373-135897602158_thumb.jpg

and this one will go to a baby in africa

post-6373-135897602161_thumb.jpg

I am not sure why part of this last one ruffled on me.

I was browsing older posts in here and relized that alot of the older pics aren't showing anymore so here are fresh pics of my RR's

This one I made for my step dad last Christmas

[ATTACH]31182[/ATTACH]

This one was for my sister

[ATTACH]31183[/ATTACH]

This on is my DH's it fits our queen size bed

[ATTACH]31184[/ATTACH]

and this one will go to a baby in africa

[ATTACH]31185[/ATTACH]

I am not sure why part of this last one ruffled on me.

Love them!!!

The ruffling is because of too many stitches, I think:think

I finished my first round ripple. Took me 11 days with me working on it intermittently. It's 25 inches across and perfect size for the NICU :cheer:clap

Beautiful!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

I finished my first round ripple. Took me 11 days with me working on it intermittently. It's 25 inches across and perfect size for the NICU :cheer:clap

Gorgeous :manyheart I love the red and white together :yes

I'm going to work on my rr right now, well as soon as I get out of my work clothes and into some pj's :lol When I get a substantial start, I'll share a progress pic :think