My April 2007 Table

Tampa Doll

Spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming and the sun is shinning.

It is time to turn our thoughts to all things warm and bright.

Cute little bunnies, lambs and ducks have come out to play.

So with out much ado, here is my April 2007 Table.

smApril2007Table002.gif

smApril2007Table001.gif

Happy Easter:rabbit , Passover and Spring :rose to one and all.

That is beautiful. And to think I pulled our doonas out of the cupboard on the weekend as we enter Autumn.

Love your April Table

Think the Lambs are the cutest ....... and adore the rabbits ........ there's so much to love!!!

Just beautiful. You are so talented and looks to me like a fast crocheter. It would take me forever to make just a few of those things. I also love the doily with the eggs. I really look forward to seeing your tables. Then I look at my table and it still has Christmas green place mats on it - oh yeah, those were for March, for St. Patty's Day, ya, that's it - St. Patty's Day, so I am not that far behind at all! That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I love seeing your different decorated tables whenever you post a new one! I usually love everything you have, but this time, I have a favorite! I LOVE that Easter Egg doily! It is gorgeous!!! :manyheart Great job on everything though, it is all so pretty.

As always - beautiful!! What I want to know is where on earth do you store it all when not in use?

This seems to be a question everyone ask. :lol

First there are only 2 of us here, Me and Tampa Guy. We have 4 bedrooms, one is for the computer, one is our bedroom and well the rest are craft. I have shelves all over the place to put things till it is their time to come out for the table. I also have under the bed containers for the Christmas things. To hot and humid to use the garage or crawl space for storage. (Dang). It wouldn't be so bad, if the DH didn't claim everything before I finish. lol

Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I think I like putting these tables together as much or myself as to brighten you day also.:hook

Archived