How often are you all on here?

This is such an addicting site. I love reading your posts, looking at the patterns and seeing what you all have done. I think I spend a total of two hours throughout the day on here. How about you?

My imediate answer is too often.

On a 'good' day at work, I don't visit more than twice. On a 'bad' day... work? what's work? (That is if I'm in the office, if I'm on the road, I only get to check in once a day...) Then I usually pop on again in the evening after dinner.

On the weekends I check maybe once or twice a day, as I'm usually too busy doing chores, errands or out with friends or family.

:devil Wayyyyy to often!!!

I find I can't concentrate on crocheting because I am afraid I might miss a new post on here!!!:manyheart

umm way to much lol.If im at the computer lately i'm either looking at patterns or looking at the ville. My printers out of ink atm so i have to sit here when i'm crocheting anything posted online. When i need a break i see if anyone posted anything new.I'm definately a major crochetville addict. I need a button for that. :D. Hubby has to kick me off at night to look at eq message boards before bed.

Wow, hmm. Well, since I work full time at a desk, I pop in periodically whenever things are slow or I need something to do while waiting on somebody's PC to reboot, etc. :lol I can't crochet all the time at work, so it's a nice substitution. ;) It's also a nice diversion for when the hands get cramped while crocheting when work is slow.

At home I check in at *least* once daily in the eve.

Way too much! :rofl

I check out the Clinic, Show and Tell and Coffee Shop numerous times throughout the day.

The rest of the 'ville I check out once a week, usually on Sundays.

In actual TIME? :blush

I'm not telling. I don't want people to think I have no life. :(

:devil

i too am on here waaaaay tooooo much!!!! at least two or three times a day, but i refuse to tell how long each time!!! this site is very addicting and there is always somthing new to find that you missed the last time!

If my boss only knew! But he's the one who provided us with high speed access. I just leave this window open and browse periodically. It looks like I'm working hard at my desk when I'm actually posting.

about 2 or 3 times a day. I love seeing all the new creations. I keep saying I am going to post my pictures, but I have not done it yet. I have completed 2 nordstrom hobo purses, 1 fat bottom purse, 1 messenger bag purse, A cute shrug. I really should post the pictures of these completed projects, but everyones seem so much prettier. I just need to be brave and do it.....

WAY TOO MUCH!!!

Since I have been down with my back, even MORE than too much! I pop in to see what people are saying, what people have finished...

It's addicting...

on and off all evening almost every evening...and if it weren't for the ville...I might actually crochet a little more...NAH...thats not true, I probably would have quit a long time ago out of frustration.

:hook

Archived