Comfort-ghans Irwin's Family -UPDATE pg 17 post #194

MamaHooks

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's lovely :) It looks like you have it laying in snow :lol

It is laying in the snow..:blush .what a better background??? I thought that a new dusting of snow last night was perfect to add freshness and a pure background. I thought everyone could pick out their square easily that way. Of course the picture was taken at 7 am so there is a bit of a shadow...sorry

I am posting a picture of the squares I have received so far for Bindi's ghan. I also have received $20 towards shipping so far.

th_kellyA.jpgfrom TX CrochetLover th_JoAnnDillion.jpgfrom JoAnn Dillon

th_Txcrochetlover.jpgfrom KellyA th_comfortghan004.jpgth_comfortghan005.jpgfrom coolhockeymom

thank you everyone for your continued support. I can't wait to see the rest of the squares

Sorry had a migrane all fixed now I hope.:blush:(:manyheart

th_JoAnnDillion.jpg

This one is mine, I am so happy you got it and I get to add to this ghan!!!:clap :clap :clap By the way, it is the Bobby's square, my all time FAV!!

it is my favorite pattern too and I am sorry that mixed the squares up when I was typing this morning...

Thank you so much, angelfire! Kudos to you!

Does anybody recognize their square(s)? Inquiring minds want to know who is responsible for the beautiful squares! :lol

I sent two squares for the original ghan, but I don't see them here.

Edit: Now that I've taken a second look at the picture of the first one on Tami's blog, I see my two squares. So they're accounted for :)

Angelfire, the square I sent made it I see! Hope the money got there too!. BTW, there is a slight mix up, I sent the pineapple square on the top left of your pics. I do not want to take credit for something I didn't make! LOL!

Thanks for moving this along and the squares are looking great!

wow another lovely square for Bindi's comfortghan...I can't

mess up today...only this square from Chiscrochetcrazy.. along with a card for the family and money for shipping

IMG_1008.jpg

I am so sorry ladies for the previous mess ups..I really thought after looking at them last night they ended back in the correct envelopes. So much for a shot of Toradol before lying down.

Chriscrochetcrazy, that is a gorgeous square, what pattern did you use for that one???? :cheer

Thanks I'm glad you like it it's from the 200 Crochet Blocks book By Jan Eaton I just made the square bigger. I love that book :)

angelfire,

I was able to send out 2 squares and some money for the shipping this morning. The post office said you should get it Saturday or Monday.

The funny thing is, I printed out the pineapple square and was going to make that one too. But I just ran out of time. The other squares are so pretty, I think they will look good together.

Chiscrochetcrazy, LOL, I have that book (got it recently), and don't remember seeing that pattern in it. I will have to look through it again, maybe then I will find it. Thanks for letting me know where you found the pattern for this beautiful floral motif. I make them bigger too....to suit the need. Great minds think alike :yes Oh, if I try this pattern and have trouble with it....can I ask you for help?

Alisha, thanks! I know where to find you, if I need help with that square! I made something like that before....and I found that working around and behind those petals is quite a tedious job. Was it like that for you, or was this an easier flower pattern to follow?

Wow the US postal system is fast....

I thought it would take longer. I also hope I put enough postage on the envelope and you did not have to pay for it.

So far the squares look great, now comes the waiting for the final look!!!

I will wait patiently ......

Thank you again for doing this for us you are part of your name a true Angel :c9

This is for Angelfire and everyone who contributed their time, talent.... and treasure for this project.

Thank you for working so hard on this afghan for all of us here! You deserve a royal salute, as this project came to you unexpectedly and is above and beyond the call of duty!

You are a true :angel and I :nworthy

If I could post a zillion of these "lil" guys to show how I felt, I would.....but we're only allowed 12 :(

Cheers to you Sweetie! :cheer :cheer

.........and hugs to go with 'em! :hug :hug :hug

Cheers and hugs to everyone who participated in this wonderful act of love! :cheer :cheer :hug :hug

Archived