Comfort-ghans Irwin's Family -UPDATE pg 17 post #194

MamaHooks

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would let you all know that I caught up with Terri at the end of last week and was able to pass on the afghans to her. Unfortunately as she was at an official function I did not get to see the kids or get a photo of her with them. She dropped me a note which I received today. Once she is home, she will get some photo's for me of the blankets on the kids beds and maybe of the kids (She is not sure about posting the pics of the kids here at this stage). So as soon as I get the photos I will post them here. I have scanned in the letter that she sent me so I can share it with you all here.

I can tell you one thing, she was in tears when she opened the parcel up and looked at the blankets and was amazed that so many people had contributed to this and just how far spread we were around the world

Sam

terriletter0001480x360.jpg

I can tell you one thing, she was in tears when she opened the parcel up and looked at the blankets and was amazed that so many people had contributed to this and just how far spread we were around the world

Sam

terriletter0001480x360.jpg

Would we want it any other way??? :) Crochetville: Bringing on the "Happy Tears".

I'm so glad that they have the blankets this week, especially as I heard that someone stole several animals from their zoo recently.

I'm so glad they like them!

Wow! This is absolutely amazing. It'll be a story we can tell our children, our grandchildren and our great grandchildren. I printed out Terri's note and have been reading it over and over and over again all day. I am so proud for all of us! It makes my eyes well up. Thank you everyone!!!!!!:manyheart

All I can say is WHAT AN AMAZING group we are here, and how amazing Terri has been.

WOW, I am so happy that I got to be a small part of this. :manyheart

I have been checking out this thread from time to time and just wanted to add my Thanks to all of ya'll who did such a wonderful job for the Irwin family. It just shows what a great group of people you can find here at the 'ville. And the note is lovely.

Great Job!!

I want to say Thank you to everyone again for making my desire to give a comfort-ghan to the Irwin's a reality. Everyone is so wonderful, you all out did yourselves. You didn't just stop at one comfort-ghan, oh no. You ladies and gentlemen made three unique and special comfort-ghans. :bow:ty

Samio, thank you for doing us the honor of delivering the comfort-ghans to Terri, Bindi and little Bob. You are a wonderful person.:bow:ty

Angelfire, thank you for working so hard on making the kid's comfort-ghans. You are a sweetheart.:bow:ty

• 2 weeks later...

Archived