Comfort-ghans Irwin's Family -UPDATE pg 17 post #194

MamaHooks

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make some squares! Just tell me what size squares you want in what color and what type of yarn and if you'd like the squares to be a certain pattern. Also, about how many squares total for this comfortghan? I think that's all the info we'd need to make the squares...

I want to help too, I can make 2 squares. We are making them 12", but what color do you want exactlly. You stated naturals and camo, do you mean shades of green, brown and tan? Or do you want the 'camo' yarn by Red Heart? I will have to run out and get the 'camo' yarn, but as far as the other colors...I have plenty.

I want to help too, I can make 2 squares. We are making them 12", but what color do you want exactlly. You stated naturals and camo, do you mean shades of green, brown and tan? Or do you want the 'camo' yarn by Red Heart? I will have to run out and get the 'camo' yarn, but as far as the other colors...I have plenty.

Naturals (browns, greens, tans) solids and camo is the varigated variety....

I have the addresses for the Zoo and maybe for her parents.... but if anyone KNOWS they have an Addy for family please email TamiCrochets or me... thank you.

I can do 2 squares in a shade of dark green. I can have them mailed by the end of the week but I'm in tx - I'll try to use the fastest shipping method I can...

Edit: Tami can you pm me your address? Thanks!

Okay, I'm in! I loved Steve Irwin and his Crocodile Hunter program. I miss him already and I do feel sorry for Terri and the 2 little ones. A comfortghan is a brilliant idea! I'll do what I can, but I will need an address to send the squares to.

do you need anymore squares? i have alot of cammo yarn as i am making helmet liners and i will be more than happy to make at least 1 or even 2 if ya need them, 12 in right? i will go ahead and make them and then if you need them i can send them tomorrow, i need a addy to send the squares to though. i still can not believe that amazing man is gone. and why ? we will never know but as i stated before he loved nature and i guess if you have to die, then dying doing something you love is the best way. i feel so bad for his young wife and the 2 little ones also let me know please as soon as possible. thank you

Ladies you can send the squares to me. Please PM or email me for the address, or send a PM to yarnaholic.

you may include a card for the family if you want i will ship those with it also I will need help with the funds of the shipping i'll post a picture on here when the ghan is made up and ready to ship .. i'll request a picture from the family with it when it is recieved :)

Archived