Alan Rickman and Snape graph-ghans

Becks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fargoan wanted to know the size of the Alan ghan. It's 70 inches wide and 60 inches in height. But as I said I still need to block it.

Kiki! I'm so glad another person will try to make the exhibit! Can't wait to hear your thoughts as well! :yay

• 4 weeks later...

I was slower than death getting around to going to this exhibit and I'm sorry! But I did go and I was completely impressed with your graph-ghan. My kids LOVED it. They both kept commenting on the snake S.

2006_04030002.jpg

There were a couple of other interesting peices there but this was by far my favorite. The second runner up was this laptop cover:

2006_04030003.jpg

Congratulations again on having your piece selected for display!

Who is Alan Rickman? Never heard of him but he's close to my age. But the afghan is beautiful.

Looked him up and now know he is a great actor in UK. Sorry girls I had never heard of him til now.:think :think :think

woo.gif Stacy!!! You went!!! I'm so happy!

You are the first person to validate to my doubting nature that it is truly on display somewhere for all to see. :gallery Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to go and see it. I am so greatful!

And you took pictures! You are just the best! :hug

It looks really neat hanging up on the wall with your girls waving there. So cool. I'm just so happy.

:ty

P.S. Oh my gosh! A Kurt Cobain laptop cover! :lolGREAT!!!!

Unbelievable.......I wouldn't know how to begin to do such a thing. Maybe if I hang around here long enough I can learn how it's done. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

:U:2hug:dance:tup

Archived