Just for fun all 12 Birthstone Doilies (Publishing update)

Katchkan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course you can,:hug But will you still say you know me if I am not ??????? It's still a big IF ... :scrachin

Of Course!!!!:hug

But I cannot imagine that you wouldn't get published!!!!!!!!!!! If the first company doesn't publish you, they're idiots :loconot very smart, so just try someone else. You are soooo talented!:)

I have seen countless doily patterns in my time (I'm old), but these are truly original, absolutely unique and beautiful. You should be very proud. I will be among the first in line to buy your book when it's published. (Note I said "when" not "if.")

Wow! Gorgeous doilies!!I don't think there is any question that they will be published, I just hope you are well-paid for your work and creativity. I bet your book will be in print for a long time!

I want to be one of the first to buy your patterns when they are published. (And believe me that is a WHEN and not an if). You doing all that in seven weeks is absolutely incredible. I'd be impressed with just you crocheting them alone in seven weeks but add into it the fact that you designed them too! Magnificant! :cheer

Thank you everyone, :hug Your faith in me is gratifying, I am trying not to build up my hopes to much so if it doesn't happen it wont be quite so painful.

But no matter what all of your support and cheers are appreciated This place is the greatest and I love being able to share my passion with all of you. :hug

Kathy, what can I say that hasn't already been said? You are simply amazingly talented...I have never really worked with thread, and didn't fancy myself a doily person, but WOW!:eek Maybe I need to re-think that philosophy! :U

They are beautimous and can't wait to see them published! Great job :cheer

~K

I think they are absolutely gorgeous and personally......I think that publishers should be fighting each other for them!!! I'm stunned by your speed.....It would probably take me 7 weeks to finish one!!!!

Archived