Just for fun all 12 Birthstone Doilies (Publishing update)

Katchkan

Hi Everyone. DH was a sweetie and put together a slide show of all the doiles. So I thought you might like to see them all together. It seems like we were working on these for a long time, But in reality it was 12 Original Doilies in 7 weeks. I again have to Thank all of you who have or are testing patterns for me. This hasn't been a small undertaking. :hug

I think Crochetville is the greatest and I definitely am glad I found this place. :manyheart

I have started the seach for a publisher so wish me luck. I finished my presentation last night and mailed it out today. Before I had time to chicken out. :eek

Well enough here are the Doilies one and all.........:hook birthstonedoilies4.gif

Thank you DH :hug

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been following your 12 birthstones saga because I'm not a "thread crochet" (read extremely talented, patient, meticulous and steady) candidate (yet!). However, I stumbled upon this wonderful work today and want to say congratulations on these incredible, beautiful designs! What a cool idea and amazing execution of it. Good luck with getting your patterns published.

Really cool slideshow, Kathy! It totally boggles my mind to think that you imagined, wrote patterns for and created TWELVE absolutely gorgeous doilies in only 7 weeks! Your talent and creativity are totally amazing! Can't wait to see your beauties in print!!

Laurie:hook

Thanks to your DH for putting the slideshow together. It's neat seeing all those lovely doilies together like that. I'd forgotten about some of them. And they are all soo lovely! Crossing my fingers for you on finding a publisher. Like I've said - they'd be crazy not to publish them! :hug

:clap Kathy, you rock! Your doilies are amazing, and even more amazing that you designed each and every one of them, and in only 7 weeks! I hope that a publisher recognizes your talent and and will publish your doilies for you =)

Archived